2024 Media Days

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by ty5oke, Sep 29, 2013.

1. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

1. Recap last years team? Did you over-achieve or under-achieve?
    2. Tell us a little about what changes happened in the offseason for your team? Who is gone and who are some of the new guys?

3. How do you think these changes should affect you this year?

4. Whose a breakout candidate for your team? Any impact prospects coming in this year?

5. Predict the finish for the teams in your division?

6. If you had 1 pick to start your franchise with at this point in the Dugout who would it be? Contract/Age taken into consideration *Can't be on your team

7 Pick your World Series (or NPBL Cup) Winner and tell me why they will win?

2. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

1. Recap last years team?
    What a season for the Whitesox.
    1. Winning the division and 97 games.
    2.Then taking out the reigning world champ and winner of 3 titles the last 4 years.@ryalaman
    3. Followed up by who many feel is the best gm in this league and a guy who has had probably 10 straight division titles and many 95 +win seasons in Houston.@ty5oke
    4. Then beating a sound pitching and defensive team ran very well for the life of this league in the Giants abolishthefed

Did you over-achieve or under-achieve?
    No question my group over achieved. Winning the division in 2021 was also a stretch. Having gone through 3 rebuilds and royally screwing myself the first 2 I am lucky to be in the spot I am. All my trades seemed to have paid off of late and getting a boost from some unforeseen players is nice also. The long term goal wasn't until Paez and a few other showed up. So winning the World Series in 2023 was a big boost to team morale.

2. Tell us a little about what changes happened in the off season for your team?
    We need to address the 4 and 5 spot in the rotation first off. Waiting on a few specs was also a goal to see if they could develop by 4/1. The 4 players I added will be big to if we can repeat or not.

Who is gone and who are some of the new guys?
    Nothing long term is gone. I used a platoon of arms for my 4 and 5 spots last year and did the same at catcher and cf.

I added some big upgrades though.
    C Flores
    2B Casillas
    SP Perez
    SP Bradley

It is always a wait and see of course. But based on my teams personality I think it will actually improve us as a whole. Looking forward to this year more then any. Looking to keep the good momentum going on the Southside.

4. Whose a breakout candidate for your team?
    SP Bradley....he has the tools to do very well in the AL central. Hist stats don't lie and I think as long as he settles in he will be the biggest addition made this off season.

Any impact prospects coming in this year?
    Yes,two guys in particular

1.C Flores brings a great approach to the plate and very good knowledge behind the plate. Needed to find a guy who can mentor there young players but I couldn't find a vet. So this young man i found and his knowledge of the game is 10 years ahead of his age. As long as the SP listen to him he will be well worth the add.

2. 2B Casillas brings a gold glove worth fielding pedigree with him. Kid flashes some serious leather and coupled up the middle with Scarlett who knows how good this combo can be. He also shows a great bat. But it will take some time to polish his approach to the plate the first season the scouts and coaches believe. His glove alone will make this addition a much needed one. We loved what Hedgewood did for us and we cant wait for opening day.

Whitesox
    Minnesota

Tigers
    Royals

Indians

6. If you had 1 pick to start your franchise with at this point in the Dugout who would it be? Contract/Age taken into consideration *Can't be on your team
    SP Carter Hamilton San Diego Padres

Whitesox.......my 2 biggest opponents ryalaman and ty5oke (Orioles and Houston) Didn't improve there ball clubs this offseason. And I am counting out the NL because they haven't won in 11 seasons.(being nice just stating facts)
    This team is lead by great young leaders. They really showed that over coming last years expectations and winning it all. Sky is the limit for this club and with 1 ring under there belts it is a huge plus. They have been there done that now as a group and nothing will surprise them.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Confucius Rex

Confucius Rex Walk On

[​IMG]

We under-achieved last year. Grossly so. I don't really want to talk about it.

2. Tell us a little about what changes happened in the offseason for your team? Who is gone and who are some of the new guys?

Well we dropped Matt Den Dekker. He had a good season with us last year, but we found him a bit too inconsistent to pay millions for. We picked up 3B Spangenberg to platoon with Terry Lee in the hot corner, SP Kyle Gibson for a back rotation guy, CF Pablo Brito from Venezuela who will bring some power, C Bill Haynes was picked up off the Rule 5 draft, and RF Roberto Durango to handle lefties anywhere in the outfield we need him. So, I've actually made a good number of changes now that I think about it.

I think that I've managed to improve offense against lefties. I was miserable against left handed pitchers last year so I think I'm going to be able to do some damage against them.

4. Who's a breakout candidate for your team? Any impact prospects coming in this year?

After a solid spring training performance I've decided that my solid prospect CF Greg Jordan will be playing in Oakland this year. Here's hoping he can jack some homers against left handers this year. Also Pablo Brito, the international import should be able to pull together a good performance.

Houston, Texas, Oakland, Seattle, Los Angeles. We'll all do better than last year I bet. Except Houston. I think the division will start getting a little competitive this season.

6. If you had 1 pick to start your franchise with at this point in the Dugout who would it be? Contract/Age taken into consideration

Carter Hamilton seems pretty legit. Dude'll be solid for like a straight decade.

The White Sox just have an insulting amount of talent.

4. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Last year the Hawks tore up Nippon, grabbing over 100 wins in the regular season before being knocked out of the first round of the playoffs... there was a bad string of injuries for me at the end of the regular season.

Let a lot of guys who were starting to get a little old or were overpaid go. There's been a ton of turnover. Tom Leonard and Anastasio are two top flight pitchers who were brought in. Ippei Hayashi will probably be the only bat signed that will contribute much.

I can't see my team winning 100 games again. However, a playoff appearance should definitely happen again. With just two rounds, it's all about who is hot.

4. Whose a breakout candidate for your team? Any impact prospects coming in this year?
    Sakamoto could hit .270 with 30 home runs and 30 stolen bases this year. He struggled at times last year, but I would expect his sophomore season to be much better. Senichi Iwata will probably see his first time at the top level this year. 5 points of contact are all that have really been keeping him in the minors.

Fukuoka
    Hokkaido
    Orix
    Seibu
    Chiba
    Tohoku
    Yamato

Takuya Miyazaki... he looks like he's going to be an absolutely ridiculouss player.

The Happy Chickens will end the season doing their happy dance.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

The Yankees are under new management this year, and the new GM doesnt like wild card spots. Win the division or go home. The Yankees have never been division champs in Dugout history. They have under-achieved for over 12 seasons now, especially after only having 1 cinderella season with more than 90 wins but thankfully they won the WS that year. Last years team was bad defensively and the pitching staff looked terrible because of it. The offense was carried by Cole Frenzel but outside of him, Castro, Holt and Broaca there wasnt much production. Thats not Yankees baseball. We want murders row, not 4 good batters and a shitty defense. Last season was such an underachievement, the Yankees almost let TORONTO make the playoffs!

We are the Bronx Bombers, we play good defense and hit the ball far. We lost Gabriel Fernandez, our starting 2B, RF, 1B, and have a new SS and LF/RF. Holt was playing SS last year. Holt is not a SS. He'll be back in his normal habitat at 2B, while Conklin and rookie Richard Moore will split time at SS. Rookie 1B Johnston comes in at 1B, hes no better fielder than Frenzel but fuck it, he cant be worse so lets give it a shot. In the OF, we've improved our defense greatly while getting rid of those wimpy ass gap hitters. At the corner spots in the OF we now have Mehlinger and former Rocky Luis Perez. Taking over the reigns in CF is former Milwaukee stud, and former prospect from KC, James Hill. Luis Perez and James Hill will solidify a power hitting OF that plays good defense.

I think that the Yankees will win more than 90 games, barring injury, and win their first division title because fuck the Orioles.

Johnston is a rookie to watch but a breakout candidate would be James Hill. Hes a 70 power pull hitter in a park with a .1300 modifier for LHB HR, if Frenzel can hit 50 why cant he?

1. Yankees
    2. Os
    3. Toronto
    4. Rays
    5. Boston

Grumpy Hamilton or Spooks, both are stud pitchers and you need one to win anything important.

Yankees. Because we're badass.

• Like Like x 1
  6. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

In my gut, we underachieved last season especially since we finished 5th in the NL West. At the same time though, it was one of our better records since I've been here and the NL West is much improved from where it was 5 years ago. It was a bit of an odd season as our pitching actually did fairly well but our offense let us down. Almost the exact opposite of what occurred the previous 4-5 seasons.

A lot wasn't expected to change this offseason but the team actually changed a good deal. For the pitching staff; We've had to replace 2 of our best SPs from last season. We expected to accept the team option on Chris Sale as he had turned out to be a great signing for us, but then he suffered a major injury in September. Faced with a large contract for an aging player that wouldn't play the whole season, we decided to void his contract. We ended up signing Japanese import SP Masaki Kurota to hopefully replace him. Then in Spring Training, our star SP Ramon Ramos suffered a torn labrum and will be out for most of this season. With no available budget and no players ready to take his place, an opportunity arised to acquire SP Wes Norris from the Yankees. He's not as good as Ramos but hopefully he can hold his own and keep us in the running.

For the position players, we decided to replace some of the lower performing positions from last year and replace them with some players who are better defensively and should strike out less. So we signed C Jair Bogaerts to compete for a starting spot. He's not a stud, but he provides good value and should be an improvement. Our staring C last year had a -1.0 WAR while Bogaerts had a 1.0 WAR as a backup in Chicago. He had a good spring though so it'll be interesting to see how he does. We also signed Jurdao Vob away from the Dodgers. He was a SS for them but we are moving him to his more natural 2B and putting Don McMillan back at SS. The Vob signing is all about OBP and Ks. He essentially replaces SS Jorge Lozano in the lineup. Lozano had a 1.0 WAR but struck out 200 times. Vob is much better there and will hopefully create some more offensive opportunities. In order to get SP Norris, we traded away long time starting RF Luis Perez. Perez is another guy that strikes out way too much. If not for that, he'd be a perennial MVP candidate so he's a tough player to lose. He's starting to get into the back end of his career though and we had a lot of depth in RF so we were willing to move him in hopes of salvaging this season. There's going to be a couple players getting a shot at his position, but the favorite to win the RF spot is Harvey McFarland. McFarland is a prototypical lead off hitter that hits for contact and gets on base so there will be a big power drop off from Perez but hopefully McFarland will create more opportunities for RBIs from McMillan and Mazara.

I'm curious to see how it goes with all these changes. My gut thinks we're not as good as last year because of the pitching drop off but Perez, Lozano, and Taylor(last year's starting C) combined for 503 Ks with just 106 BBs last season. Hopefully the 3 replacements for them will end up creating more offensive opportunities and we could actually be improved if that does happen.

The only candidates would be whoever wins the RF spot. Harvey McFarland and Brad Banks both have good potential and could make some important contributions to the team this year.

1. Giants
    2. Padres
    3. Dodgers
    4. Diamondbacks
    5. Rockies

SP Marcos "Spooks" Romero

7. Pick your World Series (or NPBL Cup) Winner and tell me why they will win?

Chicago White Sox because the 10 year plan will continue to work.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

[​IMG]

Not quite sure... Looks like they did pretty shitty but must have lost some good player with a bad contract because the finances are totally F!cked

Well we lost a player with a total of 60M in payroll to a bad contract, so we are now in the hole 60M and in complete rebuild mode. Our farm system is less than great and we look to address that first. Look for SP Appel, SS Antonio, and CL Walden to be dealt this year for pitching prospects. Any player on the offense would be available as well.

We are going to suck. The faster we trade these pieces the faster we will suck.

Appel had a huge season last year and is primed to do the same. Someone will be getting a stud pitcher at some point this season. As for prospects, CF Pedro Galvin could make his debut, but nothing will be rushed.

1. Brewers
    2. Pirates
    3. Cubs
    4. Cardinals
    5. Reds

I should probably take a P but I want that 2B from the White Sox just because he looks like such a god.

Whitesox Cheese will win it all, they just have too much talent. Roggie will finally get a world series win in the NBL.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

that picture is a nightmare factory

9. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

[​IMG]

Tiger's ownership expectation were to win it all so last year we under-achieved. A middle of the road offense and bottom tier starting rotation was too much to over come. The Tigers posted an unbelievable home/away record that management is still trying to figure out since Comerica's ballpark factors are not skewed one way or another. Detroit was 49-32 at home while going 30-51 on the road.

2. Tell us a little about what changes happened in the off-season for your team? Who is gone and who are some of the new guys?

Additions - The late season call up of CF Eugene Bozeman has earned him a full-time slot at the platoon OF bat to start the season. 1B/DH Cisco Valentin also returns to the Detroit line-up after an early rough start to the season in MLB last year. His power will be appreciated in a back-up role when called upon. Detroit's major addition is SP Faulkner who will move into the Ace position for the Tigers with SP Chris Sale moving into the 3-5 SP slot.

Subtractions - 1B/DH Dilios Platea's team option was not picked up at the end of last year. He lacked the fielding ability to play at 1B and was in the way of some of the position changes desired to help bolster a weak defensive outfield.

This year the Tigers will be a much better defensive team. With multiple players with large negative ZN ratings last year we just gave up too many runs. We will be starting Pedro Serna at the DH slot while moving Byung Sik-O to left field with his great arm/range in the outfield. SP Faulkner and SP Sale will be expected to win at least 12 games each for the Tigers and help the young arms of SP Mitchell and SP Robbins currently on staff. SP Robbins has quietly won 33 games over the previous two years in Detroit as the #2 SP in the rotation and could make a run for the CY Young with an improved defense in front of him.

CF Eugene Bozeman

White Sox
    Detroit
    Twins
    Indians
    Royals

KC 1B Scotty Clay

7. Pick your World Series (or NPBL Cup) Winner and tell me why they will win?

Detroit with an improved defense and more balanced squad. Detroit holds serve at home and becomes much better road team.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ken Welsch

Ken Welsch BTFD!

[​IMG]
    Last year, we finished with 94 wins, good for 2nd place in the competitive AL Central. Obviously getting to the Wild Card is not a bad thing, and my team had a chance to win on any given night, but it never seemed to really "click" so I suppose we did about as well as I expected.
    Pitching-wise, we saw Zach Greinke exit and Osman Gutierrez come in. Osman isn't a superb power pitcher, but over his 5 year career with the Astros, he has been one of the better pitchers in the league and will take some pressure off of Berde Lauritzen. We've also added Austin Wood as bullpen depth. In the lineup, C/1B Miguel Gonzalez was added for depth and 1B Dilios Platea was brought in to man first base after bombing 200 HRs over the last 7 seasons with the Tigers. From the farm, both CF Lou Thomas and IF Roman Gonzalez are blue chip prospects who will have a chance this year.
    Overall, I think this team has a good shot. I think the lineup has decent balance and the rotation should give us a chance to compete every night. If there's an Achilles heel, it would be the bullpen, which has relied upon the overachieving closer Zach Butler for almost 2 years now. Butler has no business closing games in the majors, yet has been too effective to remove from the position. If needed, the Twins are prepared to trade for a closer later in the year.
    My top choice would be Lou Thomas. He had a cup of coffee last year and will have an extended look this year. Heck, he appears to be good enough that we agreed to trade last year's surprising MVP candidate Jose Acosta, so hopefully he remains healthy and delivers on his considerable potential.
    White Sox 96 wins - will continue to be a very good team, though I do think that Yamaguchi will fall off a bit this year due to age
    Twins 96 wins - addition of Gutierrez and Platea will improve upon an already solid team
    Royals 88 wins - moving Mendoza to the rotation will benefit the team overall and give slight improvement
    Tigers 78 wins - rotation has question marks but the late inning bullpen is solid
    Indians 75 wins - still trying to find the right fits, not exactly #teepeetankjob but not ready for prime time yet

I'm leaning toward "Spooks" Romero on the WSox because Teheran is getting older.

Twins win. Finally. Solid balance all around.

• Like Like x 1
  11. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

download.jpg
    • I expected to win the West going into the season but was surprised I won so easily
    • Sandoval's 10+ WAR season was un-expected
    • Unexpected SP's coming through with great seasons (Luis Rodriguez/Lujan)
    • Falling short of WS was disappointing but what can you do when Bates goes off for 7 HR's in a series

• Losses: Osman Gutierrez, Andrew Faulkner, Austin Wood
    • Added: Garcia, Prince, C/SP prospects from trade
    • I lost ~10wins with Gutierrez and Faulkner heading out of town, hope to see Garcia make up for a couple of those and need rookie SP's to step up in Gilberto and Jimmy Matthews

• We got a little bit younger by moving Osman in the trade with the Twins. Hope that Garcia can take over Sandoval's production in a couple years. Overall, I think we will be worse this year on paper but I felt like the time was now to begin the next wave of Astro stars.
    • SP Carlos Melendez - He will be given the #1 spot in the rotation after coming off an injury that took away most of the 2023 season. He has had good peripherals in his limited MLB experience, I hope he can continue that success.

• Astros/M's/A's/Rangers/Angels

• Pains me to say this but I would take C Wayne Barnes. Tough position to get that kind of bat at and his ridiculous 7 year 25.5M contract is too good to pass up

• This should really say "What AL team will win the WS this year?"
    • I like the moves TB has done this offseason but don't think they are there yet.
    • I like the White Sox to repeat. Too much talent compared to the rest of the league.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

^ Wins the award for most difficult to read :wideyed:

• Like Like x 3
  13. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

At least he posted

• Like Like x 1
  14. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Last year was frustrating. We started like gang busters. The pitching and defense were on another level. Then everyone started regressing towards the mean and as it turned out, we didn’t have that talented of a team to begin with. Driving in runs was our Achilles heal. Guys were getting on base, but no one was driving them in. A lot of that had to do with our lack of timely hitting and ability to move runners over. This team struck out WAY TOO MUCH. In my eyes I’d say we under-achieved, but outsiders would say we were about right at expectation.

We added some depth to the starting rotation signing Tyson Ross to be a middle-back end rotation guy. We are also giving Bazooka Madrid his final chance as a starter. Our biggest splash is bringing in proven veteran Evan Longoria to play third base. Evan’s defense will be a big plus and his ability to get deep into counts and work pitchers will help greatly as well. Lastly, we brought in Beau Taylor to platoon with Vargas behind the plate. Both are solid backstops and have pop in their bat.

We should be a more well rounded team this year having a deeper staff more balanced lineup. Our biggest weakness is the outfield. Markus Mason went down with a season ending injury in Spring Training which will force Jared Wallace and Ernie May into everyday roles which I’m not quite sure they can handle.

Man, ask me this question 10 months ago and I’d tell you that John “Smiley Bastard” Bryant is ready to breakout. Unfortunately he’s now recovering from Tommy John surgery and won’t be back for another 2-3 months. We’ll be babying him back along so he probably won’t see any big league time. With that said, I really don’t see anyone breaking out or prospects making an impact this year.

1. White Sox
    2. Indians
    3. Tigers
    4. Twins
    5. Royals

Spooks. Without question. Best young pitcher in the game.

I’ve got the White Sox repeating. Top to bottom a very talented roster and depth for days. I could go deep sea diving in their system.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Brandon S.

Everyone thinks Royals will be at the bottom cuz of new management?!

• Like Like x 1
  16. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

o_O

17. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

What's wrong with a little confidence?

18. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Pretty much

• Like Like x 1
  19. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

[​IMG]

Underachieved... Injuries ravaged the Brewers yet again, and were close to the big dance, but just didn't have enough to creep by the Giants in 7 games in the NLCS.
    Tons of changes. Jed Bradley was shipped off to Chicago in the AL. Power hitting James Hill was sent off to New York in the AL. Let James Croom go in Free Agency as well. In comes Derek Dietrich, LF Tommy McClure, Monty Fuller, and 3B Clint Cooper. The hope is these guys are able to fill some offensive holes with Croom and Hill moving on. Starting pitching will hurt, since Odorizzi died in Spring Training, but our FA signing of Juan Gonzalez should take up a little slack. The big story will be whether or not Aroldis Chapman will continue his dominant ways, fresh off a Cy Young award.
    I really think we're in trouble for this season... With the death of Mark Anatasio and his son taking over, we've been pinched financially compared to what his father allowed. Jason Parrish is coming off a big injury, and he's been carrying the Brewers for the past 3 seasons.
    Not real sure. David Calhoun will be closing with Rivera still recovering from his injury. I would have to guess John Hapgood. He looks to get regular AB's this year, not just platooning. No... I'll actually go with "Beetle" Bland. He came to Milwaukee last year in a mid-season trade and looks rejuvenated. I think he'll be our ace.
    1. Chicago Cubs
    2. St. Louis Cardinals
    3. Cincinnati Reds
    4. Milwaukee Brewers
    5. Pittsburgh Pirates
    There's a slight chance that Milwaukee could have a miracle season, but I really doubt it... I figure to be in full fledged fire sale/dumpster fire mode by mid/early June.

Without question, Spooks Romero. Only 22, and by far and away the most dominant talent in the game. I really like Chris Campbell too though. 7 Pick your World Series (or NPBL Cup) Winner and tell me why they will win?
    soxandgators because he sandbagged for 8 straight years and stockpiled top 5 picks. Pretty easy.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I'm pretty bad at video games.

21. Brandon S.

Friendly tip: Make Andrew Brewster the starting catcher. You have Eric Fernandez in, hes the backup.

22. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

[​IMG]

Last year, we finished with 83 wins and won a 163 against the Chicago Cubs to get to the playoffs for the first time in 7 years. Unfortunately, our run ended in the divisional round with a 3-1 series loss to the Brew Crew. Overall, I think we basically met expectations with 83 wins. However, I never thought 83 wins would be enough to make the playoffs. (National League - :eek:)

We made very few changes this offseason. The only minor addition is 1B Ron Phillips. Phillips and his .351 average against lefties will hopefully help against left-handed pitching. With the way we finished last season, I'm hoping it is a sign of things to come in 2024.

If we can win more one run games this season, I think we have a really good chance of winning 90+ games. Last year, we had the worst record in the league in those situations. However, I'm still worried about our lineup (7th in runs scored in 2023) and will most likely be actively looking for more hitting before the trade deadline.

I think Martin Frizell finally lives up to his potential and has an All-Star type season.

Pirates - 91 wins
    Cardinals - 90 wins
    Cubs - 87 wins
    Brewers - 80 wins
    Reds - 70 wins

Definitely Spooks. I've never seen a pitcher with his attributes.

Tough to bet against the loaded White Sox but I'm going to go with the Twins and the playoff rotation of Lauritzen, Guiterrez and Wells.

• Like Like x 1
  23. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

[​IMG]
    • At 81-81 we finally hit the .500 mark. I really don't think we did either or but if we fail to get back to .500 we would have under achieved.
    • Who we lost: SP Brain Matusz, it was time to go our separate ways when he wanted $18 million per year for the next 4 years. He was very serviceable and was the leader on the pitching staff. INF Jurdao Vob, man this guy is great if he could stay healthy. At then end of his contract he was a platoon player and played the role nicely, but he kept on getting hurt. 1B Juan Torre, he was just a stopgap option until we found a suitable backup for Guibert Cavallaro.
    • Who we gained: We waited until the last day of FA to sign SP Jeremy Dobbs and SS James Croom but we decided to bring on some vets. They both went out there and got hurt during Spring Training so hopefully this is not a recurring theme. We did have OF Bud Gardner rejoin the team and he will be used if one of our OF goes down.

• The Dodger will not know how Dobbs will affect the team since he is hurt for 3 months. The best thing we can hope for is a boost in our pitching staff when he does comes back. Croom on the other hand will be moved around the infield so he could make a big impact.

• There are a couple of guys I think could 'breakout.' SS Jorge Ochoa, he struggled last year but with him being a 2nd year full time starter I think he will have a big year. SP Mike Parker, an injury devastated his season but he should be able to continue where he left off.
    • Prospect wise Mike Endacott will be in the rotation. He got hurt pitching in our AAA team but when he was pitching he was tough.

• Giants
    • Arizona
    • Dodgers
    • Padres
    • Rockies

• Spooks
    • Chicago Whitesox

24. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Already did in the current export.

25. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

pirates? last? lol