2032 Tampa Bay Block

Discussion in 'Trade Block' started by Dru50, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Taking offers right now for the following two guys:

SP David Taylor - one of the 2 or 3 best pitchers in baseball. Still under 30, and under a reasonable deal for another 2 seasons. I'm looking for multiple high end specs in return, I'd prefer to get at least on SP spec back, but I'm willing to discuss anything reasonable.

SP Eduardo Banda - Top end SP, and under contract for $36 million total for the next 3 seasons. Looking for a package containing a 4/5 spec coming back, but am willing to discuss a deal with more quantity than quality as well.

LF Raphael Cruz - Had some injury issues this year, but finished the season pretty strong. His contract is reasonable for his age and ratings, and I think he could put a contending team over the top.

2B/SS Richard Moore - He's in a free agency year, but he's one of the best MIF in the game and still fairly young at 30. He was one of the lone bright spots in the Rays season, and has a pretty low deal this year at $8.5 million.

1B/3B Huck Donahue - The old man is still playing, and led the AL in batting last year. Under contract at $9.5 million the next 2 years.

CF Jose Avila - Under contract this year for $11.5 before he hits free agency. He's still effective with the bat, and is an elite defensive guy.

PM me with interest.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  2. Dru50

Bump.

3. Dru50

David Taylor on the block, as I don't see my team being able to keep up again. No trade discussion will be turned away, but I am looking for 3-4 really good specs in a deal as an FYI.

4. Dru50

Rebuild is underway, if anyone has interest in Banda or an elite SS/2B like Moore shoot me a PM.

5. Dru50

Still fielding offers for Taylor, Banda, MacColman, Moore, etc.

6. Dru50

I still have guys like Banda, Moore, MacColman and Huck available for trades. Shoot me a pm with interest. Looking for specs.

7. Dru50

Alright, down to Banda and MacColman as pieces left to deal to help a contending team needing SP. PM me with interest.

8. Dru50

I now have a lot of SP specs and am in the market to potentially flip one for a hitting spec or young hitter on his initial contract maybe. If you are interested shoot me a PM.