2036 RPI Rankings: First Year Player Draft

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by HAL9100, Oct 29, 2014.

1. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Mid-May 2036 RPI Rankings

2036 RPI 1.png
    • Dynasty In The Making? The Phillies have won 2 of the last 3 WS and look like the early favorites to win it all in 2036.
    • Eastern Rising: After years of the AL West and AL Central being full of the most dominant MLB teams, the AL East and NL East combine for 8 of the top 13 teams in the RPI Rankings.
    • Home Field Advantage? After having the 2nd best record in the MLB last season, the Chicago Cubs have struggled mightily at home this season(10-15 at home vs 14-5 on the road). After 121 disappointing years, is it time to dump Wrigley Field?
    • Started From The Bottom: The Nationals finished the 2035 RPI Rankings in 30th, but find themselves in 6th early in 2036 despite still having a losing record. Are they a team to look out for once their schedule starts to ease up or will they return to mediocrity?
    • The Usual Suspects? 4 of the 5 AL Playoff teams from 2035 are back in the Top 10, but what happened to Houston? The Astros have a losing record despite having faced the 21st most difficult schedule. This doesn't bode well for the rest of their season.

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I'm really hating that your team is on such a good run. I finally have a team capable of competing, but you are just running away with it.

3. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

Hova

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, I noticed last night that you had the 2nd best record in the NL. I've been surprised how good I've been, tbh. We started to get really hot in about August of last season and rode that through the playoffs, but I've been without my best hitter this season until this last sim. I was just hoping to stay competitive and win some close games with him out, but we've pretty much kept going with how we finished last year.

We've still got a lot of games left against each other though and you've kept it close enough that you'll have plenty opportunities to knock me down and take the division.

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Nationals don't pass the #eyetest

6. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Or the smell test.

• Like Like x 2
  7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

:bag::bag: :doodie::doodie: