2044 Draft Live Tweet

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by Roggie, May 19, 2015.

1. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    The Dugout

This year's thread for the live Tweeting. I want more people involved this year. Agree or disagree with someone's thoughts on a player? Tweet back at them! Dislike/like what I say about a guy? Put @Roggie2499 (My actual, dead Twitter account if anyone wants to follow my 3 tweets a month) in it and call me out/give me a virtual high five in agreement. Let's make this one fun this year.

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 2
  2. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    @BadBradBarry Goes #1 to @LAD. One of the best pitching prospects we have ever seen. But will he develop? High school arms are always risky!

Will @LAD regret picking @BadBradBerry Over @Matchbox10? Let the pitcher vs batter debate commence with the public!

• Like Like x 1
  3. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Really surprised @BadBradBarry went #1. A lot of risk straight out of high school.

4. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    @TB takes @Matchbox10 #2. Division mates everywhere cry in agony at the fear of facing the new age @BHarper3407.

• Like Like x 1
  5. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
    I hate LAC27 so much right now for not picking @Matchbox10. I blame you for everything.

• Like Like x 6
  6. Jeffrey Hartle

Jeffrey Hartle Walk On

@BadBradBarry is a great pick by LAC27 with an absurd 20.33 K/9 in high school.

He throws some of the nastiest off speed and breaking pitches I have ever witnessed in the high school level. His curve and changeup could end up being the best of all time, but will his slider and sinker ball pitches develop? Only time will tell.

7. Jeffrey Hartle

Jeffrey Hartle Walk On

@Matchbox10 reminds you of @BHarper3407 ? Matchbox has the skill set of a pre-steroid LF Barry Bonds in my opinion!

8. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Rumors abound about @SEA management having a late night out. If true, when will they wake up and select?

• Like Like x 2
  9. Jeffrey Hartle

Jeffrey Hartle Walk On

I thought it was Sleepless in Seattle? Wake up @SEA! How could you sleep through one of the greatest drafts of all time?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

11. Jeffrey Hartle

Jeffrey Hartle Walk On

I'm assuming Fmode11 is becoming hungry and going to grab the most disgusting piece of food, I ever seen, to eat while we wait for @SEA.

12. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

Grumblings out of ATL surrounding Griffith going 3, where the #braves should have picked #sourgrapes

Paige is making fun of me. And typing my tweets. #married

• Like Like x 3
  13. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    @SEA grabs @BG22 in the 3 hole. A gifted infielder with no real weakness, but does he care enough about winning to develop that clutch gene?

14. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
    Whats scary about @BG22 is that hes only 18. He has an elite bat and enough time to polish his defense to make him one of the true elite SS's in ML history.

15. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

Roggie falling asleep at pick three! #nokeithlaw

• Like Like x 1
  16. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    At 4, @MIL grabs @YallerBaller. Stud lefty arm. Ace written all over him. Another high talent player in that quickly loaded farm.

17. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    @STL goes @LouieSmartz with the #5 pick. Great lefty arm, but not sure if he's the BPA. Little bit of a reach, IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    @ATL grabs CJ60k at #6. A shortstop with huge power potential, plus contact, and great defense. Could use baserunning coaching.

19. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Lots of love for @matchbox10 but I've heard rumors that some teams were concerned about his plate discipline and that finding a quality LF isn't much of a priority early in the draft. Didn't stop him from still going #2 though.

• Like Like x 1
  20. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

@ATL is ecstatic to find this generation's Tulo #faceofthefranchise #chop

• Like Like x 1
  21. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

@ReevesROY: Welcome to the farm @CJ60k!!! See you in the bugs soon! #threehole

22. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    @ASquared goes to @SF 7th. Bigtime power, but not a high OBP guy. Can he develop enough defensively to stay behind the plate?

23. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    At #8, @PittOMatic goes to @BOS. Great looking SP prospect. Bigtime strikeout numbers ahead for him, and a NASTY changeup.

24. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

Interesting selection for @SF at 7. Not sure I can get behind this guy, in the starting lineup or the buffet line #hottake

• Like Like x 1
  25. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

After much turmoil in Cleveland, it appears though the #Indians are all in on patience #prospect #seehiminfiveyears #potential