205 Rankings

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by _MG_, Feb 20, 2012.

1. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Light Heavyweight 205 Rankings
    [​IMG]
    Shogun will defend his belt for the first time against undefeated Rashad Evans at TOFC 2
    1. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua 3-0 1 KO 2 (T)KOs ( G_T_G ) - Dominated and knocked out Bones Jones to earn the title. Now, can he defend it? He will be tested by Rashad Evans, who is coming off a nice win over Lil Nog.
    2. "Sugar" Rashad Evans 2-0 2 (T)KOs ( controllerabuser ) - With the win over Lil Nog, Rashad is finally getting his shot. Look for him to try and out-wrestle Shogun and beat him on the ground. This is going to be a good fight as long as Sugar remembers his wrestling base and doesn't try to purely strike with Rua.
    3. Dan Henderson 2-1 2 (T)KOs ( _MG_ ) - Looked great vs Forrest Griffin, not so good against Vladimir Matyushenko. Still, he is getting his wish when he called out the winner of Machida-Rampage. If he wins, he will get a title shot. If he loses, who knows how far down the rankings he will far?
    4. Rampage Jackson 1-1 1 KO ( cadepetty247 ) - Huge win against Machida. He showed he still remembered how to wrestle, as he took Lyoto down and knocked him out cold in their much anticipated rematch. A win against Dangerous Dan Henderson gets Rampage a title shot.

5. Jon "Bones" Jones 2-1 2 (T)KOs ( derekc ) - Got dominated by a very scary Shogun. Still, Bones Jones might be the most feared fighter at 205 and with his age he will only learn and get better. His next fight is against Forrest Griffin. Look for that to be an all-out war.
    6. Forrest Griffin 1-1 1 (T)KO ( thebouncer24 ) - Very solid victory over a struggling Anderson Silva, Forrest pulled a tough fight against Bones Jones. Forrest is going to have to keep this fight on the feet and use his kicks. Going to be tough, but with a W he gets a #1 contenders match more than likely.
    7. Thiago Silva 1-0 1 (T)KO ( Cimmy24 ) - Thiago Silva got rocked early against Tito Ortiz, but finished strong. A win is a win, and it as a nice debut for Silva in the TOFC. A win against Rich Franklin will get him a #1 contenders fight.
    8. Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida 0-2 ( ryty32 ) - Tough loss to Rampage. I might be crazy, but I think in a few short fights Machida will be close to a title shot. He has all the talent, just needs to put it together in the cage. Next fight scheduled is against Antonio Rogerio "Minotauro" Nogueira, a win will put Lyoto right back into contention.
    9. Anderson "The Spider" Silva 0-2 ( County5 ) - Silva is struggling, but I just don't have the heart to drop him in the rankings. He is Anderson Silva! I think he will rebound soon, and his next fight against Tito Ortiz is a treat for the fans. Two legends will battle it out, and both guys are desperate for a win.
    10. Lil Nog 0-2 ( HAL9100 ) - Lil Nog has fought very tough competition since he has been in the TOFC. He dropped this far for his loss to Rashad, but a win and he will go right back up. Rumblings are Nog's trainer HAL might switch camps to another 205 fighter if things don't work out in this fight. Interesting...lots of distractions he has to overcome as he will fight Lyoto Machida at TOFC 2.
    11. Tito Ortiz 0-1 ( thegman2.0 ) - Looked great to start against Thiago Silva, then ended up getting finished early in the 1st. If Tito wins against Anderson at TOFC 2, his stock will sky rocket. Big, big fight for both men.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  2. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    these will be updated after every TOFC fight card guys!

3. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Great work.. Bones is a horrible matchup for me but I'll be ready!

• Like Like x 1
  4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

when we doing this son

5. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    once the fight card is announced tonight you guys can go at it.

6. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Yeah should be good to go tonight.. A champion will be crowned!

• Like Like x 1
  7. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    UPDATED!!!

• Like Like x 1