21st and Primetime Week 12

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by niner_empire86, Oct 16, 2013.

1. niner_empire86

niner_empire86 Walk On

21st and Primetime
    Week 12
    [​IMG]

Week 12 was full of excitment and big numbers on the scoreboard in THE LONGEST YARD. Let's get to our Top 5 Performances of the Week.

Ben Rapistberger
    [​IMG]

Big Ben came up big in the Steelers triumph over the Browns going 17/21 for 329 yards 4 TDs and 1 INT.What can you say? Big Ben knows how to win.

The Raiders Defense
    [​IMG]

The Raiders D was instrumental in their trouncing of a Titans team that look overmatched. The Defense only allowed 3 points on 133 total yards. What a performance!

Adrian "All-day" Peterson
    &
    Darren McFadden

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Both Running backs had big days for their team's win with identical stats 114 yards and 3 TDs on 25 carries. The talent is there no doubt, but will these running backs be able to remain healthy for the playoff push in the coming weeks?

Colin Kaepernick
    [​IMG]

Colin's 49ers didn't win which kept him out of the top spot, but none the less had a huge day with no help from his defense going 20/26 for 396 yards 5 TDs and 2 INTs.

Matt Stafford

[​IMG]

This week's #1 Primetime performer is Detroit's Matthew Stafford completing 19/24 passes for 429 yards and 3 TDs in the Lions lop-sided win over the Bucs.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

ya i try to get mcfadden out the game as much as i can, mcknight has i think 600 yards rushing...good backup

3. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Good stuff gtstang86! would like to see this become a regular thing.

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    McKnight not fumbling enough. not realistic...

• Like Like x 1