21st and Primetime Week 12

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by niner_empire86, Oct 16, 2013.

1. niner_empire86

niner_empire86 Walk On

Sep 4, 2010
    21st and Primetime
    Week 12

Week 12 was full of excitment and big numbers on the scoreboard in THE LONGEST YARD. Let's get to our Top 5 Performances of the Week.

Ben Rapistberger

Big Ben came up big in the Steelers triumph over the Browns going 17/21 for 329 yards 4 TDs and 1 INT.What can you say? Big Ben knows how to win.

The Raiders Defense

The Raiders D was instrumental in their trouncing of a Titans team that look overmatched. The Defense only allowed 3 points on 133 total yards. What a performance!

Adrian "All-day" Peterson
    Darren McFadden

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Both Running backs had big days for their team's win with identical stats 114 yards and 3 TDs on 25 carries. The talent is there no doubt, but will these running backs be able to remain healthy for the playoff push in the coming weeks?

Colin Kaepernick

Colin's 49ers didn't win which kept him out of the top spot, but none the less had a huge day with no help from his defense going 20/26 for 396 yards 5 TDs and 2 INTs.

Matt Stafford

This week's #1 Primetime performer is Detroit's Matthew Stafford completing 19/24 passes for 429 yards and 3 TDs in the Lions lop-sided win over the Bucs.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Aug 17, 2011
    ya i try to get mcfadden out the game as much as i can, mcknight has i think 600 yards rushing...good backup
  3. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Feb 11, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Good stuff gtstang86! would like to see this become a regular thing.
  4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    McKnight not fumbling enough. not realistic...
    • Like Like x 1