2k13 wish list...

Discussion in 'The Baseline : NBA 2K14 Online Association' started by bringbackjimmy, Apr 9, 2012.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

what does everyone want to see in 2k13 OA or just in general?

1.sliders in oa
    2.Auto pilot
    3.in playoffs instead of advancing a day at a time. they should adv weekly that way people don't necessarily have to rush to get a gm in before it sims.
    4.I would love to set up my team for where the ball goes to. 1st option LA 2nd Option Batum and so on. that way in sims you don't see players taking 3-5 shots when you want them to be your go to guys.

2. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

1. Fix the servers. Seems like they go down at least once a day. Fix how disconnected games were. Automatically simming is pretty stupid in OA.
    2. Ice skating defensive players.
    3. Offensive guys who just run out of bounds with the ball. I had a nice play for Marion that set him up running towards the basket. Should just have been an easy layup. 99% of the time he would receive the pass at the block and just run out of bounds.
    4. Plays not working correctly. In bounding specifically.
    5. I'm sure off season needs improvements.
    6. Maybe it's just me, but I get random spurts where my xbox freezes when I click to get into the OA.

There is going to be an NBA Live right? I expect a pretty epic game from 2K.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

1. OA Customization- Sliders, simulation settings, custom scheduling, etc.

2. Ability to pause or "advance" in offseason

Thats all I got for now.

4. sonn

sonn Walk On

1. Get rid of that stupid shot animation when ever there is contact in the lane. It seems to miss 90% of the time.
    2. Ability to rejoin a OA if there's no autopilot.

5. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

1) Get rid of those times where after a missed (or made) shot in the lane where the shooter keeps running and runs over a defender and gets called for a foul.

2) Make Playoff schedule more conducive to user schedules

3) allow for custom sliders in OA - this would alleviate 99% of our complaints about animations, steal spamming, etc.

4) Allow people to rejoin if they leave

5) Server tuning