2nd League Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jun 15, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Just added our official 2nd League (Coaching Carousel) thread. It will be stickied and remain locked until we finalize everything (name, descriptions, etc). But when we open it, and as it says, I would like (for the time-being) to keep ALL 2nd League info, comments, participation, etc in this one huge thread as to not muddle the main league (which will always remain the main thing).

Gramps! We need a logo! (although you better wait until we finalize the name)

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

Do we have the ability to commish two leagues in '12. I'm pretty sure in '11 you had to pay to be able to commish more than 1.

3. vatechhokie01

yea, well i have to pay like 5 bucks to advance the leagues online (which i will be doing) and i THINK (not sure) that you get the multiple commishes with that same 5 bucks. if not, don't care. mullen can do it if he wishes anyways.

4. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I will commish numero dos if needed. I would like to point out that it will be a HARD ADVANCE....SO GET IT DONE OR GET SIMMED

the only way this gets cool is if you get a few years in. So I dont want to mess around waiting

5. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Still thinking about the name.....not really liking the Abbey, who suggested that? .....Oh I did...senior moment...

6. vatechhokie01

word up on the hard advance!

the only reason i was thinking me commishing might be beneficial is cuz i am way out west (6hrs behind east coast and 3hrs behind bonner) which means i can advance at 10pm or so and you or I neither have to wait up until midnight every single time to advance fairly. just a thought.

7. vatechhokie01

yea, we need a new one. not sure what.

8. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

man....you just have to be the boss on everything (this actually makes sense but i wanna complain)

9. vatechhokie01

yea, i get such a thrill out of putting together long-ass league descriptions and pushing the advance button on the week...

ok, actually maybe i do...

dang!

10. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Did a power rankings for Abbey, mainly to figure out links to team pages....probably to much color for the Commish, to busy, makes his head spin!

You can always adjust your web page view by doing CTRL + or -

11. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

12. vatechhokie01

^^^this is gonna be awesome. thanks gramps.

13. vatechhokie01

(pondering firing mullen and making you co-commish. a) you continue to go above and beyond and b) mullen should be ashamed for coming in like 2-thousandeth place of his lame little race)

14. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Now don't be talking about my "new grandson" like that...he did finish the race!.....well, according to him he did! Pictures will verify.......

Besides when I move to Winneabgo, he is going to quit his job to work at the factory so I can get a discount on a Mini Winnie!

[​IMG]