2nd Quarter RPI Rankings

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by NeuroticTruth, Sep 25, 2012.

1. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    2nd Quarter
    RPI Rankings
    (RPI Rankings done by HAL9100 - Questions / Comments done by NeuroticTruth)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    7-1
    Current: #1 - Prev: #1
    (RPI: .665 - Prev: .704)
    The 49ers are for real. A big win over Coach Frisk and the Seahawks proves as much. San Francisco is hands down the front runners to win the first HK Bowl of the release.
    [​IMG]
    8-1
    Current: #2 - Prev: #2
    (RPI: .604 - Prev: .689)
    The Packers have continued their brilliance under Coach SNG. With a comfortable grasp on the NFC North, can the Packers stay focused enough to lock down the division?
    [​IMG]
    7-2
    Current: #3 - Prev: #4
    (RPI: .580 - Prev: .575)
    The Giants are in firm control of the NFC East, and an upcoming date with the Packers could provide some great insight into exactly what this team is made of.
    [​IMG]
    6-2
    Current: #4 - Prev: #18
    (RPI: .571 - Prev: .512)
    With his history of struggles from last release, Coach Reb is truly the surprise of the release so far. At 6-2 and with a one game lead over the Jets, he has this Patriots team firing on all cylinders.
    [​IMG]
    6-2
    Current: #5 - Prev: #5
    (RPI: .553 - Prev: .565)
    Despite some preseason struggles, Coach BG has found a formula that works in Tampa. The Bucs are in a 3 way tie for the NFC South with some big second half showdowns remaining with the Saints and Falcons.
    [​IMG]
    5-3
    Current: #6 - Prev: #3
    (RPI: .551 - Prev: .592)
    The Jets are a team many picked to win the AFC East, but halfway through the season trail the Patriots by a game. Can Coach Petty figure out his quarterback struggles in time to catch the Pats?
    [​IMG]
    6-3
    Current: #7 - Prev: #6
    (RPI: .541 - Prev: .562)
    AP has definitely returned with a vengeance after his late season injury a year ago. Are the Vikings destined for a wild card birth, or will they be able to do enough to catch the Packers?
    [​IMG]
    5-4
    Current: #8 - Prev: #17
    (RPI: .535 - Prev: .514)
    With the 49ers having the NFC West on lockdown, Coach Frisk is shooting for a wild card birth. At 5-4, can the Seahawks put a streak together that will propel them into the playoffs?
    [​IMG]
    6-2
    Current: #9 - Prev: #9
    (RPI: .534 - Prev: .544)
    Can the Saints still compete without Henderson, Lofton, and most important, Brees? The next three games may decide their season.
    [​IMG]
    4-4
    Current: #10 - Prev: #12
    (RPI: .528 - Prev: .525)
    In my opinion the Broncos are the front runner in the AFC West. The big question for them is can they hold off the Raiders and win the division?
    [​IMG]
    3-5
    Current: #11 - Prev: #20
    (RPI: .519 - Prev: .496)
    Coach Bob has finally found his grove in "Big D", but in a tough NFC East division, is it too late?
    [​IMG]
    4-4
    Current: #12 - Prev: #31
    (RPI: .515 - Prev: .391)
    With rumors of "tanking" all but squashed, can Coach Knight continue his hot streak and capture the AFC North?
    [​IMG]
    4-4
    Current: #13 - Prev: #19
    (RPI: .498 - Prev: .497)
    My front runner for the AFC South, the Texans, are stumbling a bit. Coach Pitt needs to start putting things back together and hope Ryan Mallett can lead them to a 2nd AFC South crown.
    [​IMG]
    3-6
    Current: #14 - Prev: #26
    (RPI: .497 - Prev: .437)
    Despite being 3-6, the Cardinals are still fighting. Just how good would this team be with a half decent quarter back? I'd hate to find out first hand.
    [​IMG]
    4-4
    Current: #15 - Prev: #11
    (RPI: .490 - Prev: .535)
    The Dolphins are 1-4 after an 0-3 start and finding their way back to reality. With the recent injury to Miller, how badly do they wished they had held on to Reggie Bush?
    [​IMG]
    5-4
    Current: #16 - Prev: #8
    (RPI: .488 - Prev: .549)
    The Browns are starting to put things together and TR is making a believer out of me. At 5-4 they hold the division lead, can the fend off the resurgent Steelers?
    [​IMG]
    3-5
    Current: #17 - Prev: #23
    (RPI: .485 - Prev: .471)
    Is Stafford the answer, or not? The uncertainty at quarterback is truly costing this team. The Lions are going to need a wild card berth to make the playoffs, and at 3-5 they certainly cant afford to drop any more games.
    [​IMG]
    6-2
    Current: #18 - Prev: #7
    (RPI: .484 - Prev: .559)
    The hottest team in HK in the first quarter is starting to slip. Two straight losses has the Falcons reeling. A big week 10 showdown with the Saints may decide just how their season will end up.
    [​IMG]
    5-3
    Current: #19 - Prev: #10
    (RPI: .484 - Prev: .538)
    This team is good, just not good enough to win the NFC North. The Packers have a death grip on the division at this point. The question is can the Bears do enough to lock down a wild card spot?
    [​IMG]
    4-5
    Current: #20 - Prev: #22
    (RPI: .482 - Prev: .488)
    The Titans are another team that struggled early but are finding their form mid season. While I still think the Texans are the front runner in the AFC South, the Titans are certainly making their push on the back of Jake Locker.
    [​IMG]
    4-4
    Current: #21 - Prev: #28
    (RPI: .479 - Prev: .402)
    The resurgent Raiders are finding their grove and are benefiting from the Chargers dropping games late. Will they be able to fend off the Broncos and capture the AFC West?
    [​IMG]
    3-5
    Current: #22 - Prev: #21
    (RPI: .478 - Prev: .488)
    The Colts are definitely a surprise contender for the AFC South division. At 3-5 they're not entirely out of it. The question remains though, is rookie sensation Andrew Luck going to be able to carry this team to the post season?
    [​IMG]
    3-5
    Current: #23 - Prev: #30
    (RPI: .478 - Prev: .401)
    Another team with some play makers still trying to figure things out. Is a big win over Atlanta enough to spark this team into the wild card race? Probably not.
    [​IMG]
    3-5
    Current: #24 - Prev: #15
    (RPI: .477 - Prev: .518)
    At this point the Bills are pretty much out of the AFC East. There is some promise in Buffalo, but its going to take another season or so to figure it out.
    [​IMG]
    4-4
    Current: #25 - Prev: #29
    (RPI: .469 - Prev: .401)
    The Ravens are still alive in a very tough division, but three games with Pittsburgh and Cincinnati remaining could decide their season.
    [​IMG]
    3-6
    Current: #26 - Prev: #16
    (RPI: .467 - Prev: .518)
    RG3 has had some flashes of brilliance, but with the Giants having a firm grasp on the division, finding some play makers in the draft pool to help support RG3 may quickly become the focus of this team.
    [​IMG]
    4-4
    Current: #27 - Prev: #24
    (RPI: .462 - Prev: .465)
    The Chargers still cant figure out how to close out games, and its probably going to cost them the AFC West.
    [​IMG]
    2-6
    Current: #28 - Prev: #27
    (RPI: .456 - Prev: .434)
    At 2-6, the Rams havnt given up, but with all the injuries they've amassed, their hopes are very bleak.
    [​IMG]
    2-6
    Current: #29 - Prev: #25
    (RPI: .450 - Prev: .451)
    Despite some close losses and a still tight division, this team is probably starting to look ahead to Season 2. While Blackmon has been outstanding and surely is the front runner for OROTY, when will they finally get their running woes figured out?
    [​IMG]
    3-5
    Current: #30 - Prev: #13
    (RPI: .439 - Prev: .525)
    At 3-5, the Bengals are still in the thick of the division; but with the Steelers finding their grove and the always dangerous Browns leading the division, they need to figure things out, and fast.
    [​IMG]
    0-8
    Current: #31 - Prev: #14
    (RPI: .409 - Prev: .520)
    Its not possible for a team with this much talent to go 0-16, right? I doubt it. With Cam returning soon and a week 12 matchup with Kansas City on the horizon, its only a matter of time.
    [​IMG]
    0-8
    Current: #32 - Prev: #32
    (RPI: .381 - Prev: .379)
    The Chiefs are all but on the clock at this point. Its up to the Front Office now to determine which direction this team takes in the future.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
    • Like Like x 10
  2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Good stuff guys..I see I am moving up! (y)

• Like Like x 1
  3. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    The 49ers are still head and shoulders above everyone else in their RPI.

4. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

love this! I may be a bit biased because I'm at the top of it, but still...

5. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

6. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    thanks for completely counting me out even though I am 4-0 within my division, Neu lol

but seriously, GREAT job.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

You could be the best in your own division and still miss the playoffs.. see 2010 Raiders 6-0 in division and 8-8 overall missed cause of the chiefs 10-6 and 2-6 in the division... lol

• Like Like x 2
  8. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Good stuff dude

9. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    true

10. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Packers still have to play the Vikings twice so they aren't running away with anything.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

might be my favorite content just might be

• Like Like x 2