3 & 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by redlishus, Feb 14, 2011.

1. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

WEEK 3

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Minnesota heads to Green Bay in a key NFC North Divisional matchup. Adrian Peterson has been extremely hot in this very short season. Also, Aaron Rodgers has been on a hot streak as well. So what gives? I give the edge to the Vikings as AP will have a field day. Peterson goes off for over 174 yards and 3 scores. A-Rod tries to keep the Pack close but in the end his comeback bid falls short.

Vikings 31 @ Packers 23

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Rematch of last season Superbowl matchup. The Jets took that one but both of these teams know each other very well. I've been on the unfortunate end of both of these teams so far this season. They are good, very good. So I think I may have a good grasp on how this game may come out. Bradford and VY combonation is very effective. You think you have Bradford figured out and then enters VY who brings an entirely different aspect to the game. Then you have the Jets who seem to force you to make mistakes. The Jets and Moreno are tough to beat as they can run it up the gut or to the outside. With all that blah blah blah said, I like the Rams to beat the defending champs in a very close game.

Rams 23 @ Jets 21

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Not really a huge rivalry but I'm trying to mix it up a bit and showcase some teams that really don't have a lot to play for usually. The season's young and these two teams are still in the hunt. The Dolphins will rely heavily on Chris Johnson early and often. The Cardinals can't stop him as he hits the 200 yard platform and 2 scores. The Cardinals also have an offense of their own. Chad Henne takes out his anger on his former team and throws for over 240 yards and 4 scores as the Cardinals pull away in the 4th.

Dolphins 17 @ Cardinals 35

EL GUESSER SPECIAL OF THE WEEK

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Intersting matchup. Bengals have so much potential and yet some weeks they come out and have downright clunkers. The Giants have had similar luck since their season 1 run to the Superbowl. I've played both and lost to both big time. Now that I think of it, I usually lose big win I lose. Anyways, the Bengals will come away with the Victory as Eli Manning is picked off 4 times. Two of those picks are returned for touchdowns.

Bengals 24 @ Giants 21

WEEK 4

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Jets 27 @ Bills 13

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Titans 35 @ Colts 31

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Cowboys 38 @ Giants 28

EL GUESSER SPECIAL OF THE WEEK

[​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

Panthers 24 @ Raiders 23

2. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Nice stuff as usual Troy

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

With all that blah blah blah said, good stuff, Troy. :)

4. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

Chiefs get no press...Geez

5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Sometimes it's better to remain under the radar... ;)

6. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

You're such a whiner.

7. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

fine.. you suck ass tj.

thanks for the insight doug ;)