3-and-Out

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by RRAHx2, May 2, 2013.

1. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

Owners we are going to be starting a new policy here in RS.
    • Effective immediately, any owner who has not posted a scheduling attempt ON THE FORUMS within 24 hours of the next advance will receive 1 strike. (by 8am CST the day before the advance)
    • Effective immediately, any owner who does not post a REQUIRED game summary within 3 days after the game is finished will receive 1 strike.
    • If a team accumulates 2 strikes the owner will be suspended for 1 game (placed on AP).
    • If a team accumulates 3 strikes the owner will be removed from the league indefinitely.
    Owners as you all know we approaching the spring / summer months and we all get a little busier this time of year. Much like all of you, my time is valuable. I do not want to spend time chasing down owners, and monitoring users' activity. You are all adults and know what is required of you in this league. If you can't follow rules or commitment schedule, don't waste my time by making me hunt you down. To all of you who are doing what you have to, I sincerely thank you and appreciate you making this league great.
    Myself, GDip, and mmorgan184 will be keeping track of this.
    Crowe - JAX
    brizz98 - IND
    BrewBomber - HOU
    Hitmhrd72 - TEN

oneshot24 - NE
    whatspeakyou - NYJ
    AwaLL - MIA
    CCTxWonTon - BUF

nellycuz - PIT
    mmorgan184 - CLE
    Snake Eyez - CIN
    Wiznerd420 - BAL

Aspect1 - OAK
    - DEN
    kylefergy3 - KC
    T.B.A.R. - SD

SmashMouthFB33 - DAL
    The Rulah - WAS
    Craig Brown - PHI
    nicknick68 - NYG

PantherKing1983 - CAR
    jay2149 - ATL
    Coachmedicis - NO
    Chief9 - TB

Anthrax78 - SF
    - STL
    - SEA
    RRAHx2 - ARI

GDip - CHI
    ConiglioSG - MIN
    - DET
    dillonb15 - GB

• Like Like x 1
  2. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

I like it! BTW didn't get an alert, dunno if anyone else did though. Just to let you know.

3. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

Once I finish my finals next week I'll set up a spreadsheet to track people's scheduling attempts. I'll rate people on if they played their game and if they made an attempt to schedule it. This will make it a lot easier to keep track of who is still active or not and hopefully create more responsibility. For summaries I will start posting the summary threads every week so I can keep the OP updated with scores and track who should be posting their summaries.

What I would like to do with summaries is not only make sure that people do them, but also set some higher standards for quality so that we can create some better content as a community and league. Last season I had a season discussion thread where I would try to highlight outstanding performers from each week and during the season. It was too much to keep up with while being a full-time student, having a full-time 40-60 hour a week job, and working within a 48 hour advance window. Now that school is over for me I would like to get this thread up and going again and try to post a weekly recap and this is where the importance of summaries come in. I would like to see people taking advantage of how easy maddendaddy is to use, and to take full advantage of it when posting game summaries to include some interesting stats from their games. This way I can cull information from the summary posts and add some of my own content for the season discussion thread I plan on posting. It would be great too if everyone who had a capture device could record their games and upload highlights of scoring plays, sacks, turnovers, and other big plays as it would be great content for the league if someone with the urge to edit video could put together a season or league highlight video. Things like this will help legitimize the league even moreso than it already is and would help attract some more dedicated owners to the league.

• Like Like x 3