#3 Florida State vs #6 North Carolina

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Kingerock, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

#3 Florida State vs #6 North Carolina

The top 1 loss teams collided today in the rain at Chapel Hill in a battle to stay in the ACC title hunt.

FSU would strike first with a FG after recovering a fumble off a failed punt return, but UNC would take the ensuing kickoff 101 yards back for a TD to go up 7-3. They would add a FG late in the 1st to make it 10-3 going into the 2nd half.

Heisman hopeful Smith would put a TD on the board in the 2nd but UNC would score on a TD run after a long drive and a interception return. FSU would get a TD on the board at the end of the half to go into the locker room down 24-17 and in good position.

2nd half UNC would extend the lead to 14 points but FSU hung in their, scoring twice in the 3rd to tie the game and early in the 4th to take a 7 point lead. The 21 unanswered would get a response from UNC on another TD run by Clancy but FSU would come up with HUGE INTs (4 of them) and seal the game on a 3rd and short PA pass to backup HB Pryor. A FG late would make it a 2 score game and an INT would lead to a kneel and a win.

A great game to play and we got the turnovers and avoided them today. Manuel was on a short leash today. I thought if he threw 3 INTs we would bench him and go with the left handed backup QB. I even prepared a left handed game plan just in case but he only threw 1 pick and 4 INTs on 12 attempts on the day.

GG Blaza

up next is Clemson, then Florida and finish off the season with Tennessee.

2. jfosh

jfosh Super

I lovethe left handed game plan...Kinger and FSU look strong the game coming up against clemson will be huge. Coleman will probabally disconnect and get a sim win. :D

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Clemson/FSU for the other spot in the ACC title game against us...

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Great game Kinger. I was in the drivers seat and completely crumbled in the 3rd quarter. Pryor and your other running back were impossible to tackle. Couple that with their blazing speed and it was always going to be a long day. Your front 7 also played a hell of a game. I couldn't find any room to run at all. Good win man you deserved it.

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Better than being JMS and disconecting for a sim loss. Oh and lets not forget I had the upper hand in both of those games and the odds were in my favor.