3 games left

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

3 games left

all vs cpu and they havent been played whats up with that, the cpu is the easiest game to get in, and wash still needs recruiting done

2. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

My bad...

Sorry fellas, had to go out of town for a funeral...but since I returned, I played and posted results & recruiting on the TF website. Sorry for the holdup.

3. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Tell me about it. I'm getting a little annoyed at guys not playing their games. I think if you are gone for 3 games and no word from you I think I just may boot people and keep the guys that want to be here.

4. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

3 games???? 1 GAME GONE...it's unheard of to not participate...that's why you signed up and why you were somewhat screened before being placed in a TF League. If you just want to play user games and only concerned with winning...this isn't the league or TF isn't the website for them. I like involvement, fun trash talking, and informative discussions...but it seems only a handful of coaches are actually participating in these. But hey, I'm the new kid on the block (no....I don't sing!)...who listens to me........yet???

5. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

this used to be a big problem in the dream, so cimmy booted a few coaches found active ones and restarted and the orange rush is in week 5 after one week which is crazy cause it took us triple that before.

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

ye that one is moving extremely fast which is cool

7. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

I like to move at a decent pace. I work full-time and school for me starts soon. So I don't want to move too fast. RBPD also works full-time and has 3 kids, believe me I want to move fast. I also want guys that want to do more than just play their games. I am not a model citizen around here but I do what I can some guys I haven't heard from since week 1.

8. DC

DC Shake n Bake

u have the right idea bucsfan about the pace ....we dont want to move extremley fast right now because i know for me once school starts i wont be able to be on here everynight plus i have a life .....but still a decent pace needs to be set and those who cant follow it or dont make an attempt should be dealt with

9. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

I agree with the with rest...

So we are all in agreement with the pace the league advances...10 mins per week? I'm just kidding...we do need to maintain a fairly reasonable amount of time, and I think we have it now. If there is a coach not participating, hey, give em' the boot. There is a waiting list (for crying out loud) to get into leagues here at TF. If coaches cant respect or understand that, they need to be booted, especially in weeks where there aren't any user-user games. This is 30 mins a day we're talking about...1 hour if posting results and utilizing the forums...I'm retired USAF and work for the government as a Network Administrator...I find time by utilizing and making the best use of my schedule. I post while eating lunch and play games when I get home after relaxing...what I have come to refer to as "my time." My point is, we all have 1 hour we can contribute a day to something we agreed to beforehand. For the coaches in school, I commend you, as you are already tweaking your schedules emensely...do it right before you turn in for the night. Anyway, again, I'm just the new kid on the block (and again, I don't sing)...who listens to me????