3 new owners joining for week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

3 new owners joining for week 3

All,

3 new owners will be joining us, formerly from the PC ranks.

Coachgaddy will be taking up the 49ers. He was in the OMFL way back when MtnMike and Nate were running things.

The NFC South is getting new neighbors as well.
    Rich is taking the Falcons while Scholt will take the Saints. Both guys were brought in by Chrisdstan.

Their owner info and gamer tags have been loaded to the owner thread. They will start ownership for Week 3 games (this Sunday advance.) If you play the CPU for any games, continue on as normal.

To the new guys, read the rules, play straight and mix it up. Post some info about yourselves here so the guys can get to know you. Good luck!

2. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

CoachGaddy I remember some guys from other leagues we played in (Polo-D, Scarface,GT86) AMFL and CMFL. The last time I played in a PC league was right before the cut the franchise portion out of the software. So since then I been waiting a long time for Madden to incorporate the feature again and now that they have I'm back. You can expect a clean game with me with no BS so I expect the same in return. See you guys in Week 3.

3. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

any more openings mags???

4. RCF33

RCF33 Walk On

Hello All I am new to playing Madden Online . I have been playing online for years and Love playing . Look forward to playing all of you GL to all .

5. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Yay! No more CPU beatdowns!