3 Openings in "Victory Road" 360 Dynasty

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Jman, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

3 Openings in "Victory Road" 360 Dynasty

This is a Big XII and ACC dynasty on the 360.

As with any dynasty, participation both on the game and on the forum is a must, if you cannot handle that, don't bother because you won't last long. We have a solid group of guys that consist of some pretty dang good players and look to even further solidify our group with the new members.

We have a very poignant rule set based of Tradition guidelines and also incorporate a recruiting numbers poilicy based on prestige and success. (Look here http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11647).

We are currently about to begin the offseason and head into season three, new members will not participate in the offseason recruiting but will be able to perform position changes and cuts.

We currently have 3 vacancies, all in the ACC (1 Atlantic and 2 Coastal), available teams are:

Atlantic: (1 Vacancy)
    Maryland
    Clemson
    Wake Forest
    Boston College

Coastal: (1 Vacancy)
    Virginia
    Georgia Tech
    Duke

Please PM me for interest and details.

Thank You,

J

2. Jman

BUMP.

We filled one void and Reccem is likely filling another but are dropping another user (UNC) so we still have 2 spots open!

J

3. Jman

VT has been taken by Reccum and Cole would/should be picking up another team...

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Jman, sent you a pm with a question. Ping me on live if you see me around this weekend.