3 Red Rings

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Basis4aDay56, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

3 Red Rings

Yep. Not going to be able to try to fix it until Monday night/Tuesday, so just a heads up as to why I will not have logged into the OD. Hopefully I can fix it then and won't have missed too much.

I am going to the Outer Banks from 9/6-11, then the JMU/MD football game on 9/12, and then the Giants/Redskins opener on 9/13. Due to all of this, I won't be able to buy a new XBOX until after then if that is the fix that I need.

Drifter, if you would like to get someone to take Florida State over, that would be fine by me. With the pace of this league, I will miss a ton and probably feel very disconnected when I returned. My only caviat to being replaced is that the person takes FSU over so that they can continue working on what I was 'trying' to build, ha!

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I MIGHT be able to borrow my friend's box until I can fix mine or get a new one, I'll let you guys know tonight.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I would rather keep you here Basis, then worrying about trying to find a worthy replacement.

But, if it comes to that, I guess that's what I'll have to do.

4. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Basis, if you want, go to wal-mart and buy a new 360. Send yours into microsoft.

when yours comes back, just take the new one you bought back to wal-mart.

not the most ethically correct thing to do, but whatever.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Sanders, unfortunately I can't send the 360 into Micro$oft because I opened the box up and voided any warranty they had.

Drifter, if you are okay with me being hit or miss until around September 15th per the vacation that I am going on (wrote about it above), I would love to stay in. I am borrowing a 360 from a friend until I can get a new one. I should be able to pick it up today and get right back into the mix. I know I am going to get slaughtered by simming and recruiting, but you guys are a fun bunch to play against. Plus, at our pace, we might get in enough seasons where missing 1/2 of one or something won't be total death.

6. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I'm cool with keeping Basis on auto until he gets back up & running, but he has to keep us in the loop if he is not back up in running by the time his vacation is over.

7. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Basis, we have a user game this week. Let me know if you can get it in if you get your friend's box.

8. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Traditions I is going through all sorts of dynasty issues, and Traditions III has already lost 4 guys since the start of the season, this is the league to be in Basic, I think you should stick it out.

9. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

For some reason I like this guy Basis, so I'm ok with keeping him.

10. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

He's cool with me, but if he starts acting like JR and stealing my recruits then he's gonna have to go.

[​IMG]

11. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Haha thanks guys. I just picked up my buddies xbox, so I'll be able to be active up through Saturday night. Then, I'm on vacation from Sunday until Monday, so you can just sim me through until then. After that, I'll be back in full force.