3 Rounds Edition 1 Reboot Year

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by kdpnutter, Mar 31, 2012.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

3 Rounds Edition 1 Reboot Year
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to 3 Rounds, I am your host Chris Mortensen and this week we take a look at the "New" look TMFL and start taking a look at the playoff picture and as always we will be joined by Coach Parcells for his take on TMFL and the rumors going on around the league. Let's get it started with Round 1!
    Round 1 (New Look TMFL)
    TMFL is under a brand new look after some issues forced a restructuring and a brand new league schedule was started as well as new owners taking controls of teams. Many former owners have changed to new teams in the hopes of keeping these teams for TMFL in 2013. When we contacted the league for a comment in regards to ownership for 2013. League spokesman Dewey Chetum had this to say, "As a league we are constantly reviewing league owners and teams, at this point we have not set in stone any team owner for 2013 and will review potential owners on a case by base basis. TMFL looks forward to a prosperous 2013 and the TMFL leadership will guide us into a great 2013 and beyond." Now we can read into that what we want however, one thing is for sure no one is safe. TMFL is shaping up to be one heck of a league for 2013. Changes have been abound already and appear to have had some positive effect and some good ownership changes have made for a better league. Which has lead to some great action so far in the league and some good competitive balance and has generated some good revenue for the league and some larger contracts being able to be signed this upcoming off-season as the cap figure is expected to increase for all owners.
    Round 2 (Potential Free Agents)
    Speaking of the cap figure, we should have an exciting free agent class taking shape here in TMFL. We have already heard about some big names like Michael Griffin and Cortland Finnegan of the Raiders that are going to be resigned but when we look at some of the bigger names available who's status is uncertain at this point we have names like.....
    RB Matt Forte of the Bears, CB Brandon Carr of the Bengals, WR Marcus Colston of the Bills, K Matt Prater of the Broncos, RB Peyton Hillis of the Browns, RB LeGarette Blount of the Buccaneers, WR Vincent Jackson of the Chargers, CB Brandon Flowers of the Chiefs, RG Carl Nicks of the Chiefs, Trio of great WR's of Indianapolis, Reggie Wayne, Anthony Gonzalez and Pierre Garcon. WR DeSean Jackson of the Eagles, TE Tony Gonzalez of the Falcons, FS Dashon Goldson of the 49ers, WR Mario Manningham of the Giants, CB Rashean Mathis of the Jaguars, WR Plaxico Burress of the Jets, WR Wes Welker of the Lions, TE Jermichal Finley of the Packers, WR Steve Johnson of the Panthers, MLB Curtis Lofton of the Patriots, SS Tyvon Branch of the Raiders, WR duo of Brandon Lloyd and Danny Amendola of the Rams, DE Haloti Ngata of the Ravens, SS LaRon Landry of the Redskins, QB Drew Brees of the Saints, RB Marshawn "Beast Mode" Lynch of the Seahawks, WR Mike Wallace of the Steelers, CB Aaron Ross and LB Ahmad Brooks of the Titans, LB E.J. Henderson of the Vikings, RB Arian Foster of the Texans.
    These are the big names of potential free agents coming up and teams are going to have some decisions to make in regards to some of these players. We will look more into this near the end of the year and see if we have any names to add to the list or scratch off the list. Now let's get with Coach Parcells for the exciting Final Round!
    Final Round!
    [​IMG]
    For the Final Round, we are of course joined by Coach Bill Parcells who has coached the Giants, Jets, Patriots and Cowboys and one of the greatest head coaches of all time. Coach Parcells welcome to 3 Rounds, what is the word around the league?
    First of all, thank you Chris it is great to be here. TMFL has seen a lot of changes and the new leadership is really putting a tight leash on some of the things that had this league wondering about contraction let alone expansion and highly generated revenues. Leadership is going to be key going foward as well as new and innovative ideas and concepts could be what puts this league over the top. I've heard word from sources around the league that some of those new ideas are going to be coming into play for the 2013 and have seen some so far with the preview show of the playoffs done by bjbdahitman. A few others are expected to join in the aspect as we saw a press conference this week by the Raiders and there are rumors that the Giants have called for one themselves. Owners are bringing a unique perspective to the sport and to their fans as well as trying to attract potential players to their team by showing off the new toys they have.
    Interesting news Coach Parcells, I wonder what some of those new concepts and ideas are going to be.
    Well Chris, I really can't elaborate too much because the source spoke on the condition of anonymity because the new concepts and ideas are still subject to implementation and vote of approval by the TMFL brain trust, but let's just say it is something that may very well change the face of TMFL forever. Speaking of changes tho, you spoke on some of the free agents coming up this year and the big names for each team that could be on the move well I have some news on a few of those players.
    Leave it to you Coach Parcells to have some news already on the free agents coming up.
    Word out Cleveland is unless Peyton Hillis is willing to take less money the Browns are prepared to let him walk, along with Marshawn Lynch is Seattle. After teams have been burned in the past by signing running backs to big deals and having them not pan out teams are very weary of it. Especially Seattle after the Shaun Alexander fiasco. However, word is already spreading that Tyvon Branch has agreed to a new deal with the Raiders are they are just waiting to announce the signing when the time is right. There are a lot of top notch WR's that could be available and it could be interesting if they hit they open market just how much they could command as a salary.
    Very interesting news right there Coach Parcells, it will certainly be something to follow. Now for my favorite part of the show, what are some of the rumors floating around the league?
    As we have seen before there is of course an interest group in Los Angeles to bring a team out there, we do have word that 3 teams in TMFL have been contacted by this organization to try and get a team out there and that 2 of the owners have expressed interest in moving the team out to Los Angeles. We can confirm that it is NOT, the Buffalo Bills or Jacksonville Jaguars as it appears Buffalo is getting a new training facility and just signed on with the Rogers Centre for a new set of games in Toronto and are going to be negotiating for a 3 game a year contract with Toronto.
    We also have word coming out of New Orleans that ownership is worried about Drew Brees and the amount of throws on his arm and could very well let him walk at the end of the year. Brees' agent was contacted in regards to these rumors but has yet to return our call in regards to this. We will continue to monitor this situation as well as any other rumors around the league. Early reports coming in for Executive of the Year is for Azure Effect and his Titans. Tennessee is making some waves after having lost two of their biggest name defensive players in Cortland Finnegan and Michael Griffin having avoided paying for these two in big contracts instead acquire picks for these players to fill the holes and are able to handle the loss of them and still be competitive but when you have Chris Johnson at running back, who can really say they shouldn't be there. We will continue to monitor Executive of the Year and next episode start speaking about the possible other award winners.
    Great reporting as always Coach Parcells. On behalf of Coach Parcells, and myself Chris Mortensen, this has been 3 Rounds and we hope you tune in again for the next episode of 3 Rounds!

• Like Like x 8
  2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

As always if people would like to have a rumor come up on 3 Rounds please feel free to PM it to me and I will do my best to include it in the show. (y)

3. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Zeus' beard that was awesome. Keep it up man!

4. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Thank you sir, appreciate the feedback (y)

5. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I might have to clear out some cap space and go hard after Brees. Finley would also be a potential target - big match up problems with Davis and Finley on the field at the same time.

6. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Lets just get this straight..Forte going NO WHERE...He will be re-signed...period!

7. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Brees not going anywhere unless someone offers me a blockbuster for him.

8. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

I have all the cap space in the world im ready to sign some of these studs

9. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

So said the Chicago Bears in the NFL and Forte is threatening to hold out all of mini-camp and preseason if he doesn't get one as they are trying to force him to play under the franchise tag only this year and next. It is going to see how that plays out.

Shaun Mason
    I'm hoping in Madden 13 we will get like a player interests on resigning or signing somewhere else to make things more interesting rather than just money. Include role on the team and other factors.

Any idea if that is in the works at all Shaun?

10. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Sure I have an idea, I just can't tell you.:)

11. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Was more or less just wondering if it had been brought up at all of the prospect of that happening.

12. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Im sure that will never be in a Madden, i think it is too much for them to do....

If anything that needs to be fixed, they need to fix the ability to throw the ball at any point in the route and the WR will magicailly know it is coming before completing the route. They should also add dumb WRs running wrong routes too, that would be pretty funny. Of course a whole different conversation.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I think Madden 13 might surprise you.

• Like Like x 1