3 Rounds Edition 1

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by kdpnutter, Feb 25, 2012.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

3 Rounds!
    In the first edition of "3 Rounds" host Chris Mortensen will discuss the happenings around the league as well as be joined by former NFL coach and future hall of famer Bill Parcells to discuss coaches potentially on the hot seat, rumors as well as much more!
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to the first edition of "3 Rounds" I'm your host, Chris Mortensen. On tap for today we have a look around the league, as well as a look towards the playoffs and the very first draft preview and we will also have one of the fieriest coaches in the history of the NFL, Coach Bill Parcells will join us later on to give us his thoughts on coaches on the hot seat, as well as rumors going on in TMFL. 3 Rounds, and let's get started with the First Round!
    First Round!
    Opposing league nabbing coaches? TMFL takes notice!
    Our first round topic is going to be the TMFL Playoff Push and the adjustments around the league. Looking first at the AFC, changes are already abound as we have seen Coach BobJr step away from the Ravens after a tough loss to the Bengals, it is being reported that Coach BobJr was lured away by commitments to another competitive league and time constraints and lack of energy to devote to TMFL along with the other league lead to the step down of Coach BobJr. It leaves a lot more questions in Baltimore than answers! What will the future hold for this team as it looks to make the playoffs? A players only meeting was held today to try and rally the troops, lead by S Ed Reed on the importance of coming through adversity.​
    Tampa Bay has also lost it's coach in Coach RyTy has been rumored to have left Tampa to join the same league as BobJr leaving both franchises in trouble, as well as TMFL brass to begin to look at this opposing league and wondering if it plans on stealing more coaches away from TMFL. While trying to make contact to the commissioner's office were not returned, one TMFL insider stated that TMFL is paying close attention and will discuss the matter further but are to be leery of losing more coaches.​
    Worst to First?
    What is there to say about the AFC East besides, TOPSY-TURVY! Buffalo went from the doghouse last year to this year possibly winning the division. Tom Brady and the Patriots have fallen apart and it looks like the time for the Brady Bunch has closed, and many in New England are left wondering in a contract year, is this the end of the Brady era in New England? Reigning Super Bowl champions New York Jets are a shell of their former self with so much turnover, and loud and abrasive coach Rex Ryan said to be unhappy with some of his veterans, will they be able to pull it together for the playoffs? Also don't sleep on Miami who is right in the thick of it.​
    NFC Falters!
    Much of the talk the past few season's in TMFL has been about the strong play of the NFC against the AFC and which conference was superior. Well this season the rumors of the demise of the AFC have been laid to rest as the AFC has shown to be a tough group while some of the greats in the NFC have fallen from grace. Two years in a row NFC Super Bowl representative in Atlanta has had a largely sub par year and that can be attributed to Matt Ryan and his inconsistent play as well as the inconsistent play of the RB position which lead to a big deadline deal in acquiring Bolton at the RB spot for a 1st round pick. Atlanta will need to pull it together to get back into it. New Orleans right now is clearly the best team in the NFC with San Francisco and Frank Gore close behind. NFC East has fallen apart leading many to believe that the NFC East may see a lot of coaching changes but Coach Parcells will have more information on that.​
    Second Round!
    Draft Preview!
    In the second round, were going to discuss the upcoming draft and who potentially some of the top players in the draft could be! Denver, Minnesota, New England, Philadelphia, Dallas, New York Giants, Washington Redskins, Oakland Raiders, are among teams being mentioned for the top pick in the draft with the two clear teams that are in the drivers seat for that being the Broncos and the Raiders. Both teams missed their coach for most of the season and are hoping that the return of both will result in some better play, in Oakland's case you can already see the difference as they have played much better. Denver has had one game and came out with a win but who knows what really is going on there. If the New York Giants somehow wind up in the top spot in the draft it is being reported that the Giants already know where they are going, and to the surprise of many it is going to be QB. Eli Manning is said to be on the outs in NY after some poor play and ownership has lost favor in Manning, as well as many feel Manning isn't playing at a top level anymore. Really anyone from the NFC East could be the number one pick, and if Oakland or Denver get the number one pick it is being rumored that the pick could be traded away as a lot of interest is being generated in a talented DT heavy draft, but also a top QB and 2 very good TE's. This is a very deep draft class that could see some late talent get some value for teams.​
    Third and Final Round!

Coach Bill Parcells joins us for the final round for our insider information in TMFL.Coach Parcells let's start with the recent changes regarding coaches jetting from TMFL. What is being heard around the league regarding this?
    [​IMG]
    Chris, TMFL has lost two coaches so far as we already know, however we've heard that the remaining coaches have already spoken about the potential to lose more coaches and about trying to get new coaches in. Current TMFL coaches appear happy with their leadership and don't appear to be wanting to leave in a mass exodus and that the two lost are not a sign of things to come and TMFL is very stable.
    Now with the end of the season approaching, and teams that are currently struggling what are you hearing in regards to potential coaches on the hot seat?
    I've been in this position before as you know Chris, and looking around TMFL right now, even tho it pains me to say it the New York Giants and Dallas Cowboys could see changes in coaches, but less so in Dallas with a young QB Dallas is in a rebuilding mode. Minnesota is another team that has a new head coach so will at least need another year. Oakland and Denver went a large part of the year without their coaches so they get a pass for the year. Seattle is another team that is rebuilding so it may buy their coach another year but a new offensive philosophy could be put into play in Seattle. Another of my former teams the New England Patriots could see the departure of coach Belichick if Tom Brady leaves the Patriots as the window for the Patriots seems to have closed and changes are abound in New England. To sum it up for you Chris, Giants, Patriots, Cowboys are teams that could see a coaching change and change in offensive and defensive philosophy.
    Now for my favorite part of the show, what is the word going around TMFL?
    Chris, there is a lot of words going around TMFL. We have word coming out of Chicago that Jay Cutler is on his way out, with Chicago having signed Tim Tebow it appears as if Jay Cutler's time in Chicago could be coming to an end. New England is apparently in talks with Tom Brady for a one or two year deal but talks with Brady's agent haven't gone so well so far and it is rumored that Brady is going to test the free agency waters and if Brady leaves, Coach Belichick could leave in retirement also. It's no secret Eli Manning is unliked in New York, but what is secret is that Eli Manning is being pawned after by two teams which wish to remain anonymous and if Manning goes to FA could be grabbed up in a hurry. Atlanta is also rumored that if the season does not turn around Matt Ryan could potentially be dealt and whole sale changes can happen to the team. Biggest rumor flying under the radar right now is the thought that Buffalo could be relocating and no, not to Toronto, but to Los Angeles and the financial backers of the team is none other than Magic Johnson who would be the controlling interest as the owner of the team. Unless Buffalo get's the new funding from the city of Buffalo to revamp Ralph Wilson Stadium then it could be goodbye Buffalo hello, Los Angeles.
    Very interesting coach, especially on the potential move to Los Angeles. That's all we have for this week's edition and in our next addition we will take a closer look at the TMFL draft as more players declare for the draft and the draft board starts taking shape. Mel Kiper and Todd McShay will join us, as well as more from Coach Parcells on what could potentially happen in TMFL. Until next time, I'm Chris Mortensen and this was 3 Rounds!

• Like Like x 5
  2. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Atlanta has confirmed that the price tag in which Matt Ryan agent has been floating around is not indicative of his play on the field this year. Word from some undisclosed officials in the Atlanta organization say that the playoff stretch could have a major impact of Ryan's future. The move to get a young RB prospect talks volumes of the trust or the lack there of with Ryan this year, and it will be interesting to see how things play out.

We are also hearing that Roddy White's name has been amongst some rumors. We hear that the Falcons may be willing to part with the elite talent for some help on the defensive side of the ball.

3. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

4. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

Manning is for sure gone after this season. I currently have him 3rd on my depth chart, since benching my pass production has improved. I have a QB i would like to aquire for my frst round pick but have not heard anything back from the owner yet. I have also have had some offers and I am some what interested in 1 of them.

5. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Any rumor stuff like this, whether you want to just drum up interest or want to just drive the price up for everyone else feel free to send them in and I will include them in the episodes.

That goes for everyone, feel free to send in anything.

6. bjbdahitman

bjbdahitman Andy Reid to KC... Finally a real coach...

excellent job nutter... enjoyed reading

7. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Awesome work kdpnutter. Look for the Raiders to make a strong push this offseason to win now. Given the way my contracts are laid out, I'll get crushed next offseason and probably lose some talent. This has to be the year.

8. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

nice work man :)

9. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

GJ Nutter.

Again, like the shit out of that.

Also - BUFFALO WILL NEVER MOVE!

10. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

You'll have to talk to Coach Parcells on that one, he's tuned into the league so where there is smoke there is fire...........

• Like Like x 1
  11. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

Great job. how bout the, Titans....that's the worst to First story...1st pick in the Draft to 10-2 so far on the season with 3 first round draft picks coming up

• Like Like x 1
  12. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Didn't want to do too much on the first show and well the Titans got an owner so that's why I'm not talking too much about them. They were a CPU team last year, but you maybe part of the next show. I am going to have coaches come on for Coaches corner with Bill Parcells in an interview.

• Like Like x 1