3 Strike Policy on User Simmed games

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by SodaAddict, Nov 13, 2010.

1. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Ok, I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this, but I want to make sure everyone is clear on the importance of communicating and getting your games in.

Policy:

* Note that games which are simmed on account of both people not being able to make the game happen will be handled on a case-by-case basis to determine whether strikes will be given.

* 1 strike will be given for every two CPU games that are simmed.

Strike 1:
    The 1st Missed User Game (Meaning you get put on Auto-Pilot) is a warning. Nothing happens, but you are basically on probation. If there is a good reason and you communicate that you will have to miss the game ahead of time, the 1st strike may be postponed, but only once per season. Under no circumstances will the 1st strike be waived if the reason is not given until after the scheduled game time.

Strike 2:
    The 2nd Missed User Game - Postseason Ban (Conference Championship and Bowl Game) and Scholarship Max of 70 (no +3 Possibility)

Strike 3:
    3rd Missed User Game - One or more of three things will happen at my discretion.
    1. Your 1st string must sit the remainder of the season
    2. You are not allowed to participate in any postseason or offseason activities.
    3. Removed from League

At the start of each season, one strike will be removed.

2. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

So, if I'm out of town (I'm going to Hawaii in December for a week) will I be given a strike? Or does the 1 postponement cover that (even tho I'd be missing more than 1 week).

3. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

The postponement will cover it in this instance. Vacations and such, as long as there is a big enough heads up, are certainly excusable.