1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

3 vs. 3 interest ? (360)

Discussion in 'NBA 2K' started by Danthraxxx, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Seeing as how crew is not going to be full fledged and 3 vs. 3 I think this could lend to some fun games, with less lag. Just curious if we have any guys who would be interested in playing some 3's sometime ? I got a few long time friends that I like to play with that are not members here, and I am looking for some guys to play against that are not d-bags. My guys are solid and play what we call SIM ball.

2. Harith

Harith Walk On

Ill probably create a player this weekend and would love to run some 3's. I've also been playing a ton of team up games that have been fun if you wanted to run a couple games.

GT: mavman03

3. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

Im game. We are xbl friends.. Whenever you wanna go sometime hit me up.. Gt: lakeshowBoss904

4. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

I'm late on this but I recently got the game and would like to try this out. You still down for this Dan?

5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Perhaps

Well I can try , my disk is a bit scratched up but maybe over the weekend I can try to get it to play. If so I will hit you up.

• Like Like x 1
  6. K9n3

K9n3 Walk On

I'll be glad to play some 3v3 sometime add me if you guys want to play some 3v3 this is my GT

7. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

This never reay happened , once I realized that 100% of the teams you play don't check the ball in and just take off as fast as possible I realized I have zero intrest in 2k's 3v3 :(

8. K9n3

K9n3 Walk On

Well that sucks would have loved to play some 3v3