!

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by Renegade-Ice, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

!

The new face-lift for TF looks great guys. I'm well versed in programming and html and can appreciate all the hard work and dedication. I have been looking for the link to contribute to the maintenance of the site, but have been unable to relocate it...can you guys point me in the right direction. I belong to the Saturday's Heroes League and looking to participate in more. Anyway, just wanted to drop a line and commend you guys on a spectacular look!

P.S.
    Nice touch...launching it as the dawn of NCAA 10 hits stores. Myself and fellow TF member "DROWSIKE", were at a Gamestop Store near Macon GA for a NCAA 10 Tournament...DROWSIKE came out winner! He's real good fellows!

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Glad you like it.

Ryno, Drifter, and the rest of the TF crew has really done a good job here. I have had everything I've needed from the moment I got here. PM one of those guys, and they'll let you know what you can do to help.

This is absolutely the best place around to play. Bringing my guys here was an absolute no-brainer. The occasional public thank you never hurts.

Thanks guys. You really have a good thing going here.

AG

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I have to agree with Archie...Moving my dynasty here has been a great move.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads: