360 patch - from dev

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Maynard, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Maynard

Maynard Banned

360 patch - from dev

from OS.....

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

dayngit!

3. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Damn I thought it would be out this afternoon or early evening, but at least its coming.

4. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

ugghhh!!!!!

5. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    supposedly progression is broken in dynasty...not sure if it means online dynasty too but i'm sure it does...

basically a whole bunch of teams will be highly rated with good players by year 5 or so because they all progress WELL.

6. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

man, I left work early and skipped out on time with my girl to get the patch and start preparing for my online dynasty!

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Here's hoping that they put out a patch to fix that. we may feel some ill effects, but I just wanna play!

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Im pissed

9. CaddilacRockBox

CaddilacRockBox 3 Star Recruit

Good god. As soon as we think the game is going to be fixed, more problems arise. I'd love for them to do something about the EA servers. They've been inconsistent since 09.

10. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

So, is the next patch to be out next Monday (7/27)?

Does EA not do any test runs on dynasties to see how things shake out? If we know to check this first thing how do they not know to do it??

11. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

The patch is out, yipeeee:dance nana:

12. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Thanks Mazz

13. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

because they have a monopoly and know they don't need to put as much time and money into it. it is sad, but true.

14. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Nope. If they do maybe they'll run a single season but they certainly don't do any extensive franchise/dynasty testing to see how things work a season or more into it.

If you need proof look at last year's online dynasty. If they tested online dynasties at all there's no way the "sorry you can't talk guys out of leaving your program" bug slips through. Not to mention all that progression stuff. Remember Madden two years ago where almost all franchises would die a few years in?

Sadly EA is too busy putting Seasons Showdown type nonsense into their games.

15. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I heard that progression is completely fucked..

this guy on OS was talking about the player rating 5 years into the dynasty...

just off the top of my head...

something about year 1 there were 5-6 95+ Centers....Year 5 there were 20 or something like that..

The other numbers he gave were rediculous

16. The Knee

The Knee Walk On

i know. i simmed this myself to see and its correct. dynastys are loaded with 95+ players making everyone pretty much the same. there were 60 qb that were 94 and up. thats crazy. so screwed up. its also a issue because i did the same for a non bcs school and even the two and three stars were ending up very high. way to high for a small school.

17. jfosh

jfosh Super

That is proof enough for me.

18. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Not sure if you guys have seen NYJuggys post in the TT1 forum, but apparently this is only an issue for real players. After all the default players have left and the franchise is just created, recruited players this is no longer an issue.

If a patch comes along and fixes this it'll be easy enough to take online franchises down and restart them. I doubt any dynasties will be completely through season one before the patch comes out.

If the patch doesn't fix this, its the same for everybody and it dies out season five regardless.

if anything the big concern I have is all of a sudden playing a ton of jacked computer controlled teams.

19. Maynard

Maynard Banned

yep, i read the same thing in a few simmed dynasty posts. That after the current group of players is gone, the progression balances itself out. So in year 5 it gets back to normal

20. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

1 thing i did notice is that im not getting crazy pancakes anymore by my WR on run plays