1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

360 Premier League Opening: Trifecta

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by bravejaf, Nov 11, 2010.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Please PM me if you'd be interested in joining. Remember you must be a paid member to join a Premier league, so make sure that is the case. Also, if you are in a premier league you will need to be a foundation member to join more than 1 premier league.

Include information on other leagues you are a member. Also be advised that the league is very active and we advance about every 48 hours. Content is also a big responsibility and you will be expected to contribute on the boards.

Teams available are Notre Dame or a team in ACC (FSU and UNC taken).

2. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I am definitely throwing my hat in for this one, I have been really wanting to play as ND since I gave them up in my RMG league. Being that I already play, or have played in leagues with everyone except hokie and big slick, i think I would be a great fit!

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Spot filled, no more openings