1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

360 problem...

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RaveDown, Jul 20, 2009.

1. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

360 problem...

Last night when I was playing a game online the picture got fuzzy/colors started getting weird. It happened in the first quarter and I said "fuck it" and I was going to keep playing until I got an error message or RROD. It did not happen. Today I turned it back on and still the same shit, even on the dashboard. Unplugged the wires and replugged them and now I get "no siganl" even though the 360 is on. I doubled and tripled checked to make sure I plugged them in right and they are. Should I try to buy new cables? I know my crackbox is prolly fucked, I'm just hoping it could be resolved with new cables and I don't feel like buying new ones if I'm going to buy a new 360. I'm past 3 years on the warranty and my original one got E 74 so I might as well buy a new one instead of just getting another one that will prolly bite the dust in another year.

If I did not like the 360 so much more and a bunch of people I've been playing for with years I would just switch over to my PS3.

Microsoft sucks ass (n)