3rd downs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by AndyVanSlyke, Sep 15, 2011.

1. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Jul 29, 2010
    Does anyone else get as annoyed as I do with the third down AI? It seems like when I have the ball, the CPU typically makes a nice play on a reception or stands up my back leaving me with a 4th and inches. It seems I never get the extra push when close. It seems I always get a tough spot too.

Meanwhile, when CPU has the ball, they always seem to get that extra push or fall forward or get a great spot.

Have ya'll noticed this or is it just me?

My last game, UVa vs. Indiana, I converted 4 4th downs on my game tying drive. They were ALL 4th and inches because the CPU constantly made play after play on third down.
  2. Goose

Goose Walk On

Jul 20, 2010
    Absolutely, but it also happens to me in user games. Pisses me right off. I also hate when I call the perfect man coverage, with nothing open down field the qb turns into Denard Robinson and sprints downfield for a 40 yard gain. Whenever I try it, the D-line mirracuously comes off of their blocks and sacks me.
  3. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

May 29, 2011
    In terms of momentum, I find that the game does it well. My 2nd string rb is a power back and when he has a running start he always falls forward yet my starting rb is more of a speed back and he is always getting stood up.