4 QB's 7 WR's

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by wigsplitter, Jan 18, 2013.

1. wigsplitter

wigsplitter Walk On

@Selvy9
    @Wilfiger PSU 38
    @wigsplitter
    @Automatik
    @
    @ Butcher Black
    @bigrice25
    @magnificentsevn
    @schreck822
    @droid43
    @bigb426

Ok fellas I was trying to play my game against VT and every time at the formation screen I would see VT formation as 4QB's and 7 WR"s. Once I select my play on D the game would go to the field and all of VT team would be bunch up going in circles until the time clock runs out. I cold not do anything...... call time out???? No same thing. Jump offside???? No same thing so after the 4th time I was like *&^&%% and just quit the game.

Has anyone else had this happen to them before? If so what did you do to stop it?

thanks

2. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

See the week 11 thread. I had the same thing against Va Tech. I couldn't find a work around, tried googling, ea forums, the works, nothin. Had to have the game simmed.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Was VT a user team before? If they were, it is probably a custom playbook and someone will have to go in and change their schemes then go back to your team.

4. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

I don't remember Va Tech ever being user controlled... could be wrong though

5. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Yeah, I don't think it was ever a user team. Sounds like we might need somebody to switch to them though and get their roster straightened out, then hopefully it would be solved. Or, have somebody switch to them and start the game as user v. user, then leave and let the wig finish against the cpu. Such a weird glitch.

6. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

wigsplitter

What's up with this dam team? I will log on xbox live minutes and change my team to Va Tech to see what the deal is. I hope this doesn't mess anything up with my LSU team but I don't think it will. I will message you Wig when I am done.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  7. GMONEY 15

wigsplitter
    KnightNoles
    schreck822
    Selvy9

I'm not sure what PB they had before so I just changed the to the default PB and a 4-3 defense. Please try again and let me know what the datails are.

G

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  8. magnificentsevn

magnificentsevn Walk On

This is not unique to you. I searched for "VT QB 7WR" on Google and the following URL was one of the several that were returned. This post is from Late Aug.2012 and if you read the entire string seems like it was resolved by the first Tuning update. However, it is obviously still happening.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8920404.page

9. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Looks like wigsplitter is last to play their game. Have ya been able to try since G made the changes? Would be great to advance yet today if possible.

10. GMONEY 15

I will be advancing shortly.

11. GMONEY 15

Please try this the next time anyone has to play Va Tech and is having these issues. I AM NOT SAYING IT IS A 100% FIX BUT IT SEEMED to work for some. Thanks G

What worked for me was deleting the tuner update file. In order to do this you need to go to settings, storage, and games. Click on NCAA 13 and scroll down until you see the tuner update file and delete it. Next time you play the game, it should ask you to update the tuner, do so and you should be ok.