4 seed Matt Hughes (Sweetness) vs. #5 seed Karo “The Heat†Parisyan (Ryn

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RynoAid, May 20, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

4 seed Matt Hughes (Sweetness) vs. #5 seed Karo “The Heat†Parisyan (Ryno)

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P_sMd6SHR_c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P_sMd6SHR_c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

awesome man...i need one of these

*edit* 1 thing bro, i would turn on stamina bars next time.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

that's not sim!!!!

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

true, but makes for better tv lol

5. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

DAAAAMN, I didn't see that coming at all!!
    Nice KO

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

neither did he!!!

Yea, i think it was so violent because he was going for the low leg kick at the same time. I loaded up with the left hook and caught him flush. I was shocked when it happened... but it was a hell of a punch.

7. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

EWWWWW.....

I think Hot Head Fighting will have to teach Hughes that he needs to take the match to the ground very fast next time! hahaha

Seemed to me like a pretty quick KO???? Does that happen alot??? I haven't had one yet...

RYNO! How did you record the match like that? Can you record offiline matches too? Then we could record the CPU matches...

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

that's the first quick shot KO i've ever had... so yea, i think it's rare. Just a good punch that landed at just the right time it seems. I would fear Karo though, if he can strike like that he will be tough.. cause his ground and pound is vicious.

9. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Not as quick or sudden but pretty similar in my loss with Stevenson vs. Florian. We were trading shots and up and down off the ground. Out of nowhere, not really hurt or gassed, I went for a jab, he came with a left head kick...goodnight irene

10. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

11. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

ok thats out of my price range... plus I have a Rogers Cable HD PVR box. (Canadian) haha.... I'm about 99.9% sure it can only record the cable channels that come out of the box... not just whats on the TV.

So im wondering, would a Webcam work for this? Would it take a clear enough video of the fight?

12. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

13. jfosh

jfosh Super

That was a lucky shot!!! I would be HOT if I was Hughes and demand an immediate rematch.

I would imagine more one shot knockouts with kicks and the frequency going up as you go up in weight class.

14. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6I5kxIJJl7w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6I5kxIJJl7w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

15. jfosh

jfosh Super

I love that movie lol.....

16. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

that is a great post