49er v. Packers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by redlishus, Oct 5, 2010.

1. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

49er v. Packers

i will be free tonight and tomorrow night. thursday night i will be available later. i think after 10 cetnral. friday i'm unavail at all.

2. redlishus

I will be up until 10:30 central tonight

3. redlishus

OK...I've sent a few YIM's and no response. I'm only available tonight after 10 central. Maybe a little sooner. I sent you my cell # in a YIM so text me and let me know if you can go tonight. If not tonight then this game won't be played.

4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

PM'd you with Daryl's # so that you can text him if need be. I'll reach out to him as well. Not like Dmass not to respond. If it comes down to it, we'll have Eddie or someone else with a similar record to Daryl's sub. Thx for your patience, Troy.

5. dmass

dmass Walk On

Sorry Troy, very busy week at work and my mom slipped in town for a couple of days. She leaves Friday morning so anytime Friday afternoon after 6pm est works for me so let me know if this is cool with you. If Friday is no good for you then please play a sub at your convenience. Just one of those weeks, my apologies.

6. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

OK Troy, you have two guys offering to sub for the Pack... Jim said he will be the primary sub, and Marvis has offered to be an alternate if you and Jim are unable to get a time lined up tonight. I've removed Dmass so that any of those three can join and play the game tonight (or tomorrow if you can play Dmass at the time he has offered). All three should have the password to join the league and assume control of the packers at any given time. I'll be available later tonight if you need me. If i'm not on YIM, I'm watching the Twins/Yankees game, so feel free to text me if you're having problems.

7. redlishus

no problem daryl