49ers 10 @ Rams 42 [HIGHLIGHT]

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by redlishus, Feb 12, 2011.

1. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Jul 22, 2010
    Unfortunately the 49ers didn't have any but the Rams pulled off this play of the game.

Facing 2nd and 9, 5 minutes to go with the score 35-10, VY shows why he's VY.

GG Andy

I'll post the link to the Xtreme site when the game is updated on the site.

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    Gentlemen, I've already had a discussion with Andy about this. I wouldn't recommend running PA plays when you're up big, even if it is your intent to have your QB keep the ball. It truly isn't a designed running play and it throws off the CPU AI. Andy intended no ill-will by running this play against Troy, but you can imagine that it didn't sit well. It wouldn't sit well with me either. Andy apologized to Troy following the game as it was his intention all along to run and he truly didn't intend to run up the score. So with that said, when up BIG, please be mindful of your opponent and refrain from using PA even if your intent is to keep the ball on the ground. Thank you for your attention regarding this.
  3. Andyman33

Andyman33 Walk On

Jul 26, 2010
    PS...where was the Gore run where he destroyed my defense...you did have a highlight...in fact just prior to this highlite