49ers' Edge Patriots in a Shootout, 45-38

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by Warhawk AKA dreadman, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

In a much needed win, the 49ers came out and played a game Patriots squad. The game had alot of back and forth action as the 49ers' looked as if they were in control, but the Patriots fought back running back kick returns and let Tom Brady, who had 405 yards for 4 TD's lead the team. But it was also Tom Brady that played the achilles heel in this one for them. Tom Brady threw 6 ints. which played a major part in keeping the Patriots at bay in this one. The 49ers played every defense you could name..we gave the Patriots shots at one on one coverages as we blitzed and paid for it as well. But we made Tom think back there and didnt give him the same looks. We started to throw in some zones once we saw Tom shredding us in man coverage getting the ball in between two defenders, and it payed off. Tom was still able to go to town on our asses...but we picked him off enough to turn the game in our favor.

49ers QB - Alex Smith played a hell of a game, 296 yards, 4 TDs & 1 int. He even ran for a much needed 1st down on 3rd and long to extend a drive. Smith connected with 9 different people on the day. Both teams had trouble establishing the run...so we said fuck it......and threw the damn ball!!!!!

49ers now sit at (8-6) & make shit real interesting going into these last two weeks with games against the Seahawks & Cardinals remaining!!!!!!!!!!
    NFC West!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Congrats man, I guess you gave your boys an ass chewing after being shut out in New Orleans. Looks like they responded

• Like Like x 1
  3. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Thx man...that game did something for the both of us...jump-started you on what you thought was a done season and put you over .500 i think...and was hopefully the motivation we needed to finish the season strong

4. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

The way we're playing you have absolutely nothing to worry about :doodie:

5. Warhawk AKA dreadman

I dont want to hear that :doodie: Curt :p
    Always a threat no matter how u playing..all these seasons in madden...I never beat you..so Im worrying;)

• Like Like x 1