49ers' End Season on a Big Note, Beat Cardinals 24-16

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by Warhawk AKA dreadman, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

The 49ers' saved some of their best football for the final game of the season and finish with a (9-7) record. The defense came to play..play..and play some more. The Cards fumbled on their 1st three possessions as the 49er's defense laid wood on Beanie Wells ass and whoever else touched the ball. (We had the Cards nervous to run the ball for a few) Which set up good opportunities for the offense to play mistake free in the 1st half with a big lead before the Cards could put some points on the board..we knew we had to limit our mistakes if we even had a thought in our mind to beat Curt. And we did just that and played defense that he usually plays against others. 3 forced fumbles..2 ints...but the Cards still fought back and made 2 big plays which resulted TD's for the Cards. Time was left on the clock after the Cards last score and they also had all 3 timeouts remaining. The 49ers were stopped on 1st and 2nd down with short gains.......but Gore, who had over 100 yards on the day did not let his team down on 3rd and 7 or 8......he got the 1st down....and we got the win!!!!!!!!!!!!

We may not be going to the playoffs....but this was our playoff game! In the 40 seasons we've been playing madden...i've never beat Curt......but dammit.......it finally happened tonight!!!

This win satisfies my season....we cant wait to play again and wish all the teams in the playoffs the best of luck!!!!!

Great Game Curt

NFC West is well represented with the Seahawks & Cards

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  2. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

good game Jon, 3 fumbles on my first 3 drives is just too tough to rebound from especially when you were getting the ball deep in Cards territory. We fought back but couldn't make the plays needed.

• Like Like x 3