4th down attempts

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Drifterbub, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    4th down attempts

I don't know if the stats I'm looking at online are correct or not, and I'm hoping they aren't.

They are way too many 4th down attempts. Play smart guys. There is plenty of time in the game to punt and get still get plenty of possessions. Note that in real life coaches decide to punt on 4th and 1 /inches all the time.

Just saying, some of you guys are averaging 2-3 a game, and that is not realistic at all, especially if you are winning and even more so if you are winning big.

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I know I went for a 4th and 1 at the 32 yard line in one of my games last night, but that's because in practicing with my team I realized that a FG outside of 45 yards is impossible. I thought it was an ok decision, but I hear ya Drifter and will try and make sure I keep things in check in my games.

3. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

I went for 2 or 3 last game. One was with like 2 minutes left in the game. The other was near the end of the half.

4. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    In addition to this, it appears that there are people who are saying that running to the outside has been made too easy by EA when they released their initial patch.

Please mix up your running game and keep your avg/carries to a realistic level. You can see your avg/carry in the dynasty wire. It's too high for some of you.

5. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Too easy? in what world? I do much better running up the middle then i do bouncing it outside... maybe its just me though....

6. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Nope, I'm better between the tackles as well. However, the averages and highlights I'm seeing makes me believe that the outside is getting taken advantage of.