4th Horseman has an opening (NCAA, 360)

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Wyrmreaver, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Just had a player return who was with us for NCAA '12. We aren't full yet though, we are sitting at 10 and could still add 2 more. Honestly I'm in no rush to do so, I like the solid core we have and don't feel a strong "need" to have a full 12 man roster, but if anyone is looking for a league and we fit the bill drop me a line.

We are a coaching carousel league. Most of the guys are EST or CST but we do have a couple PST guys, so the best candidate can play games regularly on a "normal" EST time frame but also be available to play the occasional game on a late night west coast schedule. Occasional in this case means typically 1 time per season or less (say once a month-ish) on west coast time.

Make sure to check out our dynasty description and rules threads:

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/4th-horseman-league-description.78410/

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/4th-horseman-league-rules-guidelines.78455/

Reply here or shoot me a PM if interested

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  2. NYsportsfan718

NYsportsfan718 Walk On

I'm definitely interested in joining this league please advise if their is still an opening.

3. Wyrmreaver

Yeah, we are still down 1...... 2 questions:

1. Did you check out the links to our rules and guidelines?
    2. I see you are really new to TSO, how many leagues are you trying to get into and where would 4th Horseman fall on your priority list?

4. NYsportsfan718

NYsportsfan718 Walk On

1. Yes I did
    2. I'm trying to get in a couple 4th Horseman would be at the top of my priority .

5. Wyrmreaver

Okay. We'll give you a shot then. Send me a friend request on XBOX, my GT = neal henn

I'll get you an invite late tonight when i'm home (like 1:30 or 2:00 am your time). If you are online I'll give you time to set up your recruiting, play a game if you have one etc. If not, I'll advance and you can join up in the morning for week 5, season 3. Team selection is limited to any available 3* school. The league description thread lists where user coaches are at currently so you can try and either get a conference all to yourself or jump into the mix with other guys at your option.

6. NYsportsfan718

NYsportsfan718 Walk On

Quick question for you do you mind if I switch teams?? I haven't recruited yet or played a game. I would like to switch to Vanderbilt.

7. Wyrmreaver

That's fine, I'll boot and reinvite you tonight, but it will be late

8. NYsportsfan718

NYsportsfan718 Walk On

9. Wyrmreaver

Original post updated to reflect our current status

10. Wyrmreaver

Bump.....

we are about to hit bowl week of season 4, so it is a good time to jump in and be able to do offseason before we start season 5. Check the original post and please don't reply if you haven't looked at the info in the links of the original post.

11. Wyrmreaver

Bump, we have 3 openings. We are in week 2 of season 5