4th Horseman has one opening (Xbox 360)

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Wyrmreaver, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

We are in the offseason of season 1 as I post this and would be looking to add a 12th in the preseason stage here in a couple days. We are a coaching carousel league. Most of the guys are EST or CST but we do have a couple PST guys, so the best candidate can play games regularly on a "normal" EST time frame but also be available to play the occasional game on a late night west coast schedule. Occasional in this case means typically 1 time per season or less (say once a month-ish) on west coast time.

Make sure to check out our dynasty description and rules threads:

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/4th-horseman-league-description.78410/

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/4th-horseman-league-rules-guidelines.78455/

Reply here if interested

2. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

All American?

3. Wyrmreaver

yes AA recruiting and AA difficulty with some minor slider adjustments. Hit the links in the OP to see the details

4. qclassic 22

qclassic 22 Walk On

Do you still have an opening for your league

5. Wyrmreaver

Yes.... we are in week 2, season 2

6. qclassic 22

qclassic 22 Walk On

I would like to join what teams can I pick from

7. Wyrmreaver

Make sure you check out the league description and league rules links in the original post.

Team selection is any 3* team in the country (though I prefer you take a Big East or Pac 12 team so you get some user games)

Also, we use the coaching carousel, so you can take any jobs you get offered after the season.

For reference in team selection, we have 3 guys in the Big East, 2 in the Pac 12 and one each in ACC, Big 12, MAC, SEC, Sun Belt, and Independent. So, if you want to play at least one user game stick to those conferences since I can't change schedules after preseason.

If all of that (rules etc) sounds good, reply here with your GT and I will send you the invite late tonight when I get home from work and online (about 11pm PST)

8. qclassic 22

qclassic 22 Walk On

My GT is Q Classic22
    I read over the rules and I understand them