4th & Long: Coaches News Letter

Discussion in '4th and Long' started by XWarriorMonk, Jan 27, 2013.

1. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

Sep 18, 2012
    Hello Coaches,
    In just a little more than a week the real NFL will be over, and because of that our league is most likely going to face one problem of the seasonal fans leaving and or losing interest in our league. Hopefully we get lucky, but I know that once the season is officially over there are bound to be people who will not be active and this will not be a part of our league. With that being said I want to assure every owner that is here to stay that I will be continuing this league right up to madden 14. My goal is to make it through as many seasons as possible with as many coaches involved as possible. If we do this we will have a great base of guys moving into the next madden release.

We need at least two more new members. I will be greatly appreciative if someone can help me bring in just TWO more guys!

Lastly, if anyone has a game capture device, or is thinking about getting one please repond to this thread. I understand that they can be sort of expensive, but I am looking to expand our content by findind a few owners who WANT to buy one and participate in making highlights and such.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. GodsGiftWPS

GodsGiftWPS Banned

Dec 28, 2012

I run a Hauppauge HD PVR, its currently up in a box somewhere because I don't use it anymore, but could if needed.