5 Questions with Guy

Discussion in 'Cradle to Grave' started by DC, Jul 21, 2013.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

1. I know you have been testing out offenses, have you settled on one? Whats your favorite aspect of that offense?​
    2. Yeldon, Whats he mean to your team?​
    3. I know you have Yeldon and a few other backs, but other than those guys...Who has a great impact on your team? Someone we might not be looking at stat wise​
    4. You got a commit, Whats the low down on this guy?​

5. If you had to pick one aspect of Z2h to implement in to C2G....What would it be and why?​

• Like Like x 2
  2. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

1. I know you have been testing out offenses, have you settled on one? Whats your favorite aspect of that offense?
    Honestly my offense has not changed since day one the game has dropped. Alabama has, is and will be about pounding the rock. But I also realize the more success we have running the ball the more loaded boxes and blitzes we are going to see in games. So I have been testing out of stuff looking for wrinkles that will blend into what I am already doing that I am able to execute that I can goto when I start seeing the box load up. I have seen stuff that either I cant execute even though it looks great on paper or it just does not blend well with my current offensive philosophy. But it was not a wasted effort, I have found some stuff that I plan to put into my tool pouch and use if I have too ;).

2. Yeldon, Whats he mean to your team?
    TJ is a huge piece of our team. He gives us that nice blend of speed, power, quickness and the ability to get that little extra when you need it. We are looking to expand his role and get him more involved in the offense without wearing him down too much. But we are fortunate enough that if something were to happen there are 4 other backs ready to go and pick up the slack.

3. I know you have Yeldon and a few other backs, but other than those guys...Who has a great impact on your team? Someone we might not be looking at stat wise
    Man tough question as so many guys have produced for us so far this year. If I had to pick out 2 guys that are making a impact on the team that has really not be mentioned much are AJ McCarron and Jeoffrey Pagan. McCarron has quietly put together a solid year so far. He is completing 74% of his passes and thrown for 13 TDs. He has thrown 7 ints but that is more of poor play calling by me, but overall he just keeps the offense moving down the field. Pagan is a DE that has been wreaking havoc so far this year. He only has 9 tackles, but 4 of those were sacks. So Jeoffrey has done an excellent job of keeping opposing QBs uneasy in the pocket.

4. You got a commit, Whats the low down on this guy?
    Pedro Williams is a tackle that we are looking to come in and helps us out. He had excellent run blocks skills and he has good feet and very good pass blocker.

5. If you had to pick one aspect of Z2h to implement in to C2G....What would it be and why?
    Tough question considering that the two leagues are very similar with the big difference being Zeros starts with lesser teams. But if I had to pick one thing we have done that would be good for C2G I would have to say its actually 2 things and they are both at keeping the CPU on par with the user teams. Before using them I would suggest running a few test dynasties to make sure this is how the game still handles this 2 situations. The first would be to change swaying players to draft. In Zeros we did some testing and found out that the CPU never sways. If a player declared for the NFL draft we was gone. Again I would test it in 14 before putting it into effect but if its still the same, I would suggest if the CPU cant sway we cant sway. The 2nd suggestion would be to put in a star cap on recruiting. We did some testing and we figured out what top teams were signing star wise each year. Then we made the cap slide based on what your team prestige was. If you were a 1 star team you should not be signing 5 stars players. But even as a 6 star team we should not be signing 7 or 8 5 star players each year. It helped to spread the talent to the CPU teams and kept us from overpowering the CPU. Because we all know, even with the new system in place, it will be just a matter of time before the user teams are way way better than the CPU teams and that leads to the blowouts of teams that should give you a decent game.

• Like Like x 3
  3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Great answers!! Just what I Expected from you bud!

On the note of you pounding the rock, the bad thing about bama is if we try and stop the run your team is good enough to go into a air raid on us. its kinda scary lol

4. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Shhhhhh don't give away any of my plans lol.

• Like Like x 1