5 Things I Thought I Knew

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Ceewo, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

1. Alabama would beat Northwestern in 100 times in 100 games. Wrong. @Money69Liesey had the Wildcats rolling and pulled of a huge upset. Saban had to be steaming after a showing like that.

2. If you are playing Indiana and have a 14-0 lead with 5 minutes left….ballgame right? Wrong. @tarheel0306 you must run the clock man.

3. UMass has been nothing since the mid 90’s thanks to the likes of John Calipari and Marcus Camby, and that was in basketball. Wrong. @twitterthat1 is doing his best Calipari impression and pulled off a big upset against the Sooners. To show that was no fluke he followed up with two user game victories. 3-0….UMass…Come on man.

4. USC would easily handle Southern Miss at home in Week 1. Wrong again. It’s a good thing I do not make a living gambling on football games. QBKILLAR rode the back of Desmond Johnson and came away with the upset. Side note I will be pulling for the Golden Eagles the rest of the year. It’s hard not to root for a QB named Arsenio.

5. Wisconsin would is a running team. When I think of Badger football, smash mouth is a term that comes to mind. Ron Dayne, John Clay, and now Montee Ball. I stacked the line and hoped to contain the latest Badger stud. Then Wisconsin pulled a Rope-A-Dope. They aired it out to a tune of 5 passing touchdowns and 28.8 yards per completion in their handling of the Beavers.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Probably cheats like Calipari too! haha

• Like Like x 1
  3. tar heel

tar heel Walk On

2.If you are playing Indiana and have a 14-0 lead with 5 minutes left….ballgame right? Wrong. @tarheel0306 you must run the clock man.

Yeah no doubt. Little to cocky and felt I couldnt lose. learned my lesson the hard way.lol

4. makinpropel

makinpropel Go Big Red!

This is awesome. Nice work Ceewo

I don't think anyone would have expected UMass to be 3-0. If they can get by Oregon this week, they have a great shot at running the table.

It is amazing how much momentum plays a factory in this edition. It was the difference in mine vs. tar heel's game, and money vs. mikey's game.

5. areohhwhy

areohhwhy Walk On

Welp.. So much for being undefeated..

6. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Looks like Kenjon Barner had enough of the UMass talk...LOL

• Like Like x 1
  7. areohhwhy

areohhwhy Walk On

I will not comment on a certain running back.. I know nothing of what happened today..

• Like Like x 1