52-3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Trashyman44, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Trashyman44

Trashyman44 THELOU CRUSHER

52-3

wow

this is ok here?

very disrespectful

2. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

Nah no problem. It was one of those games. Nothing he did was disrespectful to me. It was all just bad bounces and tipped balls that fell into his players arms. All I could do was laugh.

3. Trashyman44

he kicked a fg up 40 something n ran a int in for 12 yrds

hoyt ur a good guy but thats bullshit all while u scored a whole 3 pts and that was in the 2nd..

so the 3rd n 4th q scores werent needed

4. stealth

stealth Walk On

1st of off mind your own business. 2nd of off Hoyt and I are both long time owners in this league and we know what is disrespectful more than most you guys ever would . 3rd off all if you got a dang problem with you bring it to me or rc not onto the freakin forums .

5. scarface

scarface Walk On

well, I know you guys are long time owners and have had many battles, but leave it to the RC to review the game and no one else.

It can be good or bad but lets now start another flame war with guys getting pissed at one another.

AND STFU Trashy lets play some MLB!!!

6. Trashyman44

idc how long u r in any lg im a long time owner in madden,mlb games etc and running leagues and running up the score and scoring 14 and 10 in the 3rd and 4th q when the guy has scored 3 pts all game is gay and disrespectful.

why don't u guys grow up and play right and stop cheesin and running scores up,this is sad that people defend it and defend when they do stuff like this.

7. scarface

scarface Walk On

Trashy I wont say things could have went different or even should have but I work with Hoyt and he said it was a bad game by him 1st and foremost, I know we have a rule in place, so lets let the RC take care of it.

8. bigmandy54

bigmandy54 mac54

this is what i mean is ok with both owners but if anyone else does it all hell breaks loose everyone here should play by the rules new and old owners and for those old owners in this league you should be the example for the new owners in this league, it looks like mega is split in half with old owners doing what they think is right and the new owners try to do the right think. but then again looking at this we as new owners got to question this score.

9. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

I think you guys are jumping the gun here. The game was over at half. If you look at the scores he was gong to get pts regardless due to field position. As you can see....

3rd quarter

The first score was late in the quarter probably after a long drive trying to eat up clock.

The fumble was a score that was going to happen due to short field regardless if he just went out of bounds or got tackled.

4th quarter

Another turnover in short field didn't matter either way points were going to get put on the board.

Field goal was added after a time consuming drive to run out the clock.

As you can see in the second half there was no offense generated by the Bengals as it was quite apparent they were trying to run out the clock. Steelers just turn the ball over and gave them a short field so pts were going to be added regardless.

10. Luis

Luis Walk On

Enough with the new or old owner thing. We are ALL MEGA owners and we should be respectful of each other first and foremost. We know that if there's something wrong with this game the RC and Mags will take care of it. Enough with this childish posts, its really getting old and takes all the fun out of being part of MEGA.

11. gt86

gt86 Walk On

I agree with Luis this has to do with nothing with new and long time owners.

I might have handled the game differently myself but it's not my decision to make it's up to Mags and the Rc not us.

12. scarface

scarface Walk On

03.07 - Running Up the Score
    Good sportsmanship is a major part of MEGA, so running up the score will not be tolerated. Please use good judgment when leading by a large margin.

thats the rule...

PLEASE everyone if you feel this game needs to be examined by the RC then Q them lets not flame anymore.

13. Trashyman44

short field long field if im up n get a int i dive then i either fg or punt to give him the ball back. period

14. Trashyman44

ok ill b done w it.

u have my feelings down

15. coachgaddy

This game is not a good example to use for somebody that is trying to run up the score. It was quite obvious he was trying to run out the clock in the second half. You are letting the score be the main factor for calling him out. I could see if the man was returning kicks for touchdowns or deep throws for scores. It was none of the above he was running out the clock.

You guys need to shutdown this league. Boot everybody and then re-invite members and get the human vs cpu thing again. This is way too much dissection of peoples play going on now a days. Also stop stating RC this and RC that there is none, its a dream they don't exists.

16. coachgaddy

Stop, running up the score is taking long drives for scores, throwing the ball while having a large leads, special teams play for touchdowns and long turnovers for scores. He did nothing of the sort the turnovers he got he basically was at the 5 yard line so unless you want him to run backwards thats the only way he wouldn't score.

17. bigmandy54

bigmandy54 mac54

Luis all i'm saying is follow the rules and if u get a fumble take a knee this game was over in the first half/ and with new owner we know this is wrong so why do we have to see this kind of score 52-3. i don't want any one running up the score with anybody here this is for fun. i would think this would be under gameplaying

18. Trashyman44

what ur saying is plain retarded.

returned fumble for FOR 30 YARDS IN THE 3RD making it 28-3

then returned a int for a 12 yrd td return in the 4th after running in a td previously in the 3rd also and making it 35-3 already and being up handily

and then finally he tacked on a fg in the 4th

so he could have downed the ball when he got the fumble and int and punted or just kicked a fg no need to score and score and score.

19. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

if anyone ever punts on me on anything but a 4th down i would be pissed.

that tells me i am a pussy and can't handle someone running the ball 3 times and stopping them. and if i can't do that - stop the run when i know it is coming - l shouldn't be in a league with grown men who have been playing madden since the genesis!!! LOL!!!

20. Luis

Luis Walk On

I'm not saying that it was right or wrong, I was just saying that let the RC and Mags do their jobs.

Gaddy, just because you don't notice it, it doesn't says that the RC or Mags are not into this.

21. stealth

stealth Walk On

guys i can tell i wont even bother reading this crap. the only person opinion that matters to me is hoyt and if he feels i ran up the score i have no problems apologizing to him.

22. bigmandy54

bigmandy54 mac54

stealth you should know better!

23. PoloMD

PoloMD Walk On

Tank, are u going to start again?
    Dude u are the one who don´t have the Balls to accept the fact that u did ran up the score on me.
    I am not going to continue this shit with u again. I really give a fuck about you and your Madden supremacy. :D

24. Stykman

Stykman RC & MEGA Historian

Wow. I read the first page, and the last few posts...

I mean absolutely NO disrespect here, but.. #1 - Trashy, Stealth said "Mind your own". He's right. If you feel an ABSOLUTE NEED to question something someone did, Mags and I, would appreciate you going straight to us on Q, or PM, rather than post for everyone to chime in with thier 2 cents. Besides...why does everyone always kick the "Sleeping Bear"'s Owner when he finally stopped typing?

#2 - Hoyt's response was all that was needed, he said it was No Problem with him. If it was a problem with him, he would have contacted myself or Mags accordingly.

#3 - Hoyt and I have been on the "business end" of a lot of these scores over the years. We are used to this. If it's someone I know for a long time, I expect it to happen ONLY when circumstances are right, like it was with Hoyt's explaination. If it's one of the guys that are "new" to MEGA, I expect you to call off the dogs. Double Standard? Not really. Our League. Longtime Owners have already Earned the respect of thier peers. The New guys just haven't been around long enough to earn that respect. It'll come. And it's Earned by Example of Gameplay, not by what you say or don't say in a post.

And oh, yea, Tank...The flat out "Mocking" of Polo with the Genisis comment won't score you any points in my book. You'd be best to take your own advice, "Take it like a man", and not post a response.

25. score23

score23 Walk On

wow i don't remember all this bitching in the old mega pc league. i sure do miss playing madden on pc. Anyone know if the a releasing a pc version??