Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, May 20, 2011.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

dave said gaddy cheesed him but thats all i got and gaddy won't answer pms. dunn, who seems to know everything before it happens, also isn't answering pms right now.

I am not sure what happened, but if dave is serious about quitting and we gotta choose, then hands down bye gaddy.

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

i dont want to talk too much about it, it was a revolting game, the whole game was just crap, the second game anyway after the mystery disconnect, 19 caries for 4 yards, really, im not quitting, i would never make an ultimatum, sorry for making it appear that way, his play should catch up with him, this issue is dead

3. natedawg212000

if he's that bad then lets get rid of him, we've talked about it so much I am sick of good guys getting tore up by idiots.

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Sorry Nate something was wrong with AIM on my phone I spent 20 minutes in 5 different chats talking before I realized no one could see what I was saying. Dave sorry this happened to you and yes we have to do something in general about gaddy because almost everyone has something to say about his game and I have not played him in a long time to be able to see what it is all about personally. If I or we have questioned Bates about d/c in the past we need to consider there may be something with Gaddy as well as he has plenty of discon's himself.

5. natedawg212000

ya guys like the great guys we have on this board deserve to be protected. i am sorry but i take all of your word over almost anyones in the league. we have a great board here and I am just tired of dealing with the same guys over and over again.

6. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

:doodie:

not quite 24 hours, but yep, i'm still pissed

7. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

12:19 PM (mcgad806): Lot of playoff whining going on

8. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

You didnt want to get into it but I have to ask, what happened in the game.

9. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Played gaddy last nite and yes he whipped my butt..Even with a back-up MLB, Gaddy is a user freak.Imo hes the best around at usering.

With that said, I did have a couple of issues that i brought up to him.not usre if dave saw same thing.

1- He motions a TON. And this is no joke, 8 out of 10 running plays involved auto-motion. And we know in auto motion the players do not come set. When I brought this up to him, his reply was,"Thats all this play book has." BS, and like I stated before, we have a motion set rule so Gaddy finds a way around it and uses auto motion. But it was way excessive.

2-He abuses the counter on run plays. Im guessing 5 to 6 out of 10 runs were counters of some sort. I brought this up to him also and gave same response about thats all playbook has.

He did lean on drags a little but not enough for it to be an issue. he also maybe pushed the QB drop back threshold a little as he would drop QB back for cross to clear.

The playbook excuse is not valid and he either needs to find different playbook or mix it up better,period.

Gaddy is a great player and imo can win without these BS tactics, he just resorts to them. I had him down 21-7 and he began to lean a little. By no means do i think it was difference in the game but he can clean his game up alot.

10. natedawg212000

me personally, i am sick of talking about the same ole same ole crap with the same ole same ole guys.