6 Seasons in the books - The JMS Coach by Coach Analysis - NCAA 2011

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Feb 25, 2011.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

We are in year 7 of NCAA 2011 Tradition Online Dynasty....Let JMS Summarize the action so far

Coach JMS and Wisconsin is the biggest Choker in the tradition. The only time he won a title was back in NCAA 2009 with Penn State and he beat freaking Boise State....every since then it was 3 losses in a row in 2010 and now 2 losses in 2011. Yeah its that bad! FU Blaza!

Coach Hotrod and Purdue, the Almighty Offensive Juggernaut, well we are 6 seasons in and he has have not won a title. Who would have predicted that? In Fact he made a National Game appearance once and MoGriff put up 90 points on him. 1 more note....how many games have you lost to the CPU?

Coach Hellisan and Washington have been solid every season and even won a title! Despite having the worst recruiting pool to choose from and having the worst players in the league.....anyone read this book before? Whaaaaa no one wants to play for Washington!!

Coach Mogriffjr and Rutgers has single handed make a mockery of us here in Tradition 1. 3 Titles in a row.....WTF? He does it with a sub par team also. Maybe he needs to transfer to the Duece to get some REAL competition.....[​IMG]

Coach Brucie and UCLA....oooh where do we start? The man is a recruiting genious..I guess. He continues to pull in superstar after superstar on his Bruins squad. UCLA had a chance last year but Washington squashed those dream in the 1st half. Basically he is the opposite of MoGriff. All the studs and and no titles.

Coach Blaza and USF is basically living up to his expectation in life and gaming....mediocre. He has Florida all to himself but jeez I think he has like 2 guys over 90 ovr on his team this year. Coach Ryno beat the shit out of him last season and he will NEVER beat MoGriff. Lets just call Blaza a "placeholder".

Coach Rynoaid and Pitt is playing better ball as the seasons mount up. Wisconsin tore his heart out in week 1 this past season and he can't get the MoGriff monkey off his back. Not sure if Ryno can focus for a whole season to win it all. I am also not sure the league could handle it if he won a title either.

Coach JCSpartan and Cincy have been quiet. We were told he is a beast and if he acquires a decent team that God will need to have mercy on all our souls. Well I am just not seeing it. Yeah he can play but he has put up some pretty bad games and his recruiting is not much to speak of. Is he over rated or just a product of a poor squad. He will have to stick with us to 2012 to find out I guess.

Coach Jfosh and California is falling off the face of the tradition site. Cal is filled with talent but jfosh is under performing. The preveable "nice guy" of the tradition and we all want to see him win but his inconsistency is crushing his confidence. I think the only way he wins another title is if its against JMS.

Coach Bringbackjimmy and Stanford. Since taking over for the legend Blygilmore, BBJ has not done much with the Cardinals. His solid sim play has earned him some wins and some solid recruiting has earned him some studs but there is nothing scary over there at Stanford. He was a beast in NCAA 2009 but every since he left I think he lost his Mojo. Can BBJ win a title before 2012......I say no!

Coach Zetroc and Michigan State have just joined the league. Once he starts beating the CPU then I can starting making fun. Until then just play your games on time!

Coach Ramirez and Illinois. The team was just shaping up to be pretty beastly. Mike was putting together some nice recruiting classes when he jumped ship for the first time in his Tradition career. I kind of miss the old dog. I dont miss the 5 wide though....doh!

3-4 more season left till 2012 drops. Who will repeat? Who will break their cherry? All these questions to be answered soon. Good luck my fellow nerds!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Nice writeup brotha. As for USF, I'd say you are about right--we get super speedy guys who aren't great 'football guys' hence the low overalls. I'd say I have the fastest team in the OD, but many of them just dont make the huge plays you'd expect. Not to mention I cannot the beef I need. My OL are all athletic and do well getting out on the run, but they can get trampled at times too. Same for DL.

PS: I beat Mo in season 2 you piece of shit! Only other Big East winner in 2011...woooo!!!!!!!!

PPS: T1 skill level >>>> Duece skill level....FACT!!!!

PPPS: Anyone remember back when Helli was a good guy? God I miss those days :(

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Yeah I think Mo was on Auto....[​IMG]

4. Blaza

LOL, well that's just not true.

Things have never been the same since this man left :( :

[​IMG]

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

So who has won titles? You said Bruce hasn't but I thought he had.

MO.... 4? (3 in a row)

UCLA 1

Helli 1

6. Blaza

Mo should actually have 5. Remember when you simmed him in the NC game because of his race?

I don't even know who you are anymore dude. SMFH.

• Like Like x 2
  7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

National Champions
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4
    Season Team User Score
    1 Alabama CPU 42-20 over Rutgers (mogriffjr)
    2 Washington Hellisan 27-17 over MSU (colemanchu)
    3 Alabama CPU 26-21 over Wisconsin (jms493)
    4 Rutgers Mogriffjr 37-31 over Cal (jfosh)
    5 [/B]Rutgers Mogriffjr 55-48 over Purdue (Hotrod)
    6 [/B]Rutgers Mogriffjr 21-18 over Wisconsinl (jms493)

8. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    yeah fucking BJ Daniels, who proceeded to throw like 15/19, 300+ yards...I gagged that day lol...

and LOL @ blaza...yeah I remember that one :(

mind you I lost the chance to bring back my offensive studs in year 2 IIRC...Savage, Harrison, Sanu all booked cuz I didn't get the chance to sway them...:(

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yikes. We're looking bad. Mo Eff off with the cheese already.

I shoulda given us a game again. I KNOW I CAN GET THE JOB DONE DAMNIT1

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

PS you need to edit where it says that he beat Purdue (JFosh) as it was Hotrod.

11. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    that TE i got in the offseason...dude is nuts btw...

12. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Nope we havent won at title and were lucky to win the Pac ten a time or two.

Were a joke, had a few chances at the glassware and blew it.

UCLA has a rep of being soft...we have done nothing to disprove it.

Oh yea...go to heLL JMS..

13. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

hey jms i took a very sr/jr heavy laden team over...i am now getting some talent back with some youth. I expect only great things for this club starting with a big game against purdue...

14. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

15. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Btw the deuce don't want none of this...

16. Zetroc

Zetroc Uncle Rico Inspired

now that I know we advance every 12 hours, ill make my games on time...[​IMG]

17. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Ouch bro.

It's tough to recruit at Cincy when they have C+'s across the board as pitches, and now I am suffering through the CPU's recruits from the first few years. Looks like I'm going to have to step it up and earn some respect ;)

18. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    JC is good. He just has the worst defense known to man lol. They couldnt cover Christopher reeve in a phone booth

He gets some talent, watch out!

19. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

if you can't beat me, how would anyone take you seriously...

20. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

looks like Stanford had some groundhog stew

21. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    PurDONT??

22. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Blah, blah, blah.

I'm glad both you suckas are on my schedule. I'll see you next week Mo.

[​IMG]

23. Blaza

HotFraud strikes again!!! lolol

24. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

you didn't (did not... I mean... You really did NOT) just say hotfraud. lol

25. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

[​IMG]