62-20???!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

62-20???!!!

What in the world went on with the Cards-packers game. There are borderline running it up cases where I think its a grey area. But there is ZERO room in this league for 62-20, and doing it against an owner who has been here since day 1.

Not only that, but in his writeup he starts calling out jethros ability and playcalling.

You have absolutely got to be kidding me here. Cheese is one thing. Blantant unsportsman like conduct is another, atleast in my view. If I was the commish unless there's some underlying reason that we haven't heard about, I'd boot his ass so far outta here he'd never come back.

Where is everybody else on this?

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I don't know about booting him, but that score is ridicules. No reason to run it up like that on him. I would like to hear what Jethro has to say about it.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

True. That's why I'd like to hear what happened, but I can't fathom an excuse for scoring 62 on somebody when the game is outta hand.

I know we aren't gonna boot him....I'm just saying that is worse than any cheese IMO.

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Agree 100%

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Ok since nobody else has responded to this, I am going to put bates on a final warning for this. Weblink, could you please get with Bates and inform him as to why this kind of ridiculous running it up will not be tolerated in our league. It was 62-10 (62-10!!!!) in the third quarter. No need for that. I do realize he slowed down, but way too late. I'm honestly suprised we didn't lose Jethro over this.

One more like this and he's gone.

Please post here when you contact him.

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Will do.