7/18 Update/ SBC-MAC Showdown Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ociu, Jul 18, 2010.

1. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

7/18 Update/ SBC-MAC Showdown Update

Hey guys.
    So the season's started, which is good news. Glad to see you guys are already into it, and thanks for posting the Game Summaries on the Wire.

A few things:

Even if you don't do an entire article, please put a score in the game summaries thread. We'll find a better way to do this as the season goes along, but it'd be better to do that for the start.

Sim and I are getting our game in later today, and other than that, we've got two games to play, so we're looking to advance late Monday night or Tuesday afternoon. After that point, we'll be looking to get week 2 done in 48 hours as there's only one user game to schedule, and we want to make sure we're staying somewhat on schedule (72 hrs per week). Again, if there are any problems with getting that done in that time frame, let me know ASAP.

It looks like we're definitely going to need to update the sliders, so we'll be working through those for the next couple weeks. I'll open up a thread for Slider suggestions and we'll try to find a set that works.

As far as the SBC-MAC Showdown:

Assassin picked up a nice win against Murk's FIU Panthers.

In the Battle of the Owls, Temple bested FAU 30-20.

In one for the ages, Ohio topped Troy by 2 in 3 OTs, 64-62.

With 3 games left to play, the MAC is flexing its muscles at 3-0.

Left to play are Miami vs WKU, Northern Illinois vs North Texas, and in Week 2, MTSU's Fightin' Dwights vs WMU.

2. prewett53

prewett53 Walk On

I might have to steal the nickname, "Fightin' Dwights" :)

3. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

You're thinking of this one:
    [​IMG]
    I'm thinking of this one:
    [​IMG]