$*!7 Just Got Real: Week 4 Report

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Aug 21, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

$*!7 Just Got Real: Week 4 Report

[​IMG]

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4
    Team User Record "On My Momma" Opinions
    [​IMG] JFunk 4-0 (#1 in nation) Man, JFunk has been snatching everybody's cornbread so far this year. You know, after the monkey raping (Yeah that's a link Jenius:p) of North Carolina State I just figured he just had some stick skills, mix that with a superior team and you get 55-0. So in comes Okie State. Big 12 school. I have faith. He's gonna give JFunk a game. Well I'll be damned, he blows the wheels off of Okie State 42-0! You gotta be kidding me. Either Bama/JFunk are really really good or he put the code in (Up,Up,Down,Down,Left,Right,Left,Right,B,A,Start). I'm so flabbergasted, I couldn't even spell flabbergasted, spell check had to do it. The Tide are on the move.
    [​IMG] Bamaboiking 4-0 (#2 in nation) Georgia... Georgia. Everytime I see the word Georgia, flippin Ray Charles pops into my head singin' that damn song. The Bullogs have been surprising, even with that cupcake early season schedule. Yeah, they played South Carolina but that was about it. The rest of their opponents are a combined 2-8. But he probably still brags on facebook that he's number two in the country in CoC. His next three games are against UK, Miss State, and Vandy... mind blowing right? Maybe Auburn wakes up and pisses in his cornflakes later in the season but we'll see. The Bulldogs are Bama's only serious threat for that SEC crown.
    [​IMG] Dean 3-1 (#25 in nation) When you think of Auburn you think of... you think of... shit what do you think of? Oh that's right, you think of Miami taking their lunch money earlier this year. I will note that they did beat the Gaytors which is impressive since EA loves Florida and that they do have a chance to play spoiler to Georgia and Bama. Can they do it? Yeah, anything is possible if you put your mind to it. Will they do it? Hell to the naw.... well maybe he'll get Georgia but he'll have to show me more in this upcoming game with South Carolina before I feel they can knock off those two.
    [​IMG] King CEPS 2-2 (#21 in nation) Their is a lot I can comment on but your probably on suicide watch after being outscored 86-21 in two user games. Don't wanna push that button (remember North to South not East to West lol jk). Not an easy early season schedule as your opponents have gone 12-3 in the same time frame but c'mon son we expect more from the Ol' Ball Coach. Big Game next week with Auburn. Who Wins? Nobody really cares because we'll be staring at the perky chest of your cheerleaders who proudly hold up the "Cocks" sign. Yep, boys will be boys... nothing beats a perfect boob.
    [​IMG] JCA 4-0 (#4 in nation) Miami. Possibly the best team in the nation this year that nobody talks about. Flying under the radar as they've blanked their last 3 opponents by the same exact score, 34-0. Maybe nobody talks about them because we all think UNC is gonna grab 'em by the neck later this year. Or maybe its because the ACC is so weak nobody thinks of them as a threat. I mean North Carolina, a basketball school, did win the Natty last year so until they get past the TarHeels they can shut everybody out. We Don't Believe You, You Need More People!!
    [​IMG] RunThePound 2-1 (#10) How's that winning stre... ehh... that's right its OVA HOVA!! Don't be ashamed though, I've went through the same feelings your probably having right now. One time (when I was younger) I got on a party line (phone chat) and started talking to some chick. She had a sexy ass voice. So after an intense 3 hour conversation (that included freaky talk) I decided to meet up with her. Oh boy, she was a big one. Not just some extra loving, you know the manageable type, but a BIG ONE. You know, being the shallow bastard that I am I didn't bring her home.... but I did freak her on a picnic table in a park, late night:p. Anyway, don't worry Rev. Run with no real comp in the ACC, well maybe the 'Canes, you'll be atop the ACC in no time. Plus, its almost basketball season, fans aren't gonna care anyway.
    [​IMG] GSUTiger 2-2 You know I had a couple of jokes to say about your performance so far this season. But since you were brave enough to take on the task of bringing the Terrapins back to prominence I'll bite my tongue. 2-2 at this point in the season is great for this program, keep it up and you may go bowling this year. Well... since I don't have much to say you can watch this.
    [​IMG] Wreck 'Em 1-2 82-13? 80 flippin 2, to 13. 82-13? If you figure out what I'm referring to you'll figure the streets out, Officer Hoyt. I don't see it getting any better for you as you head into conference play. Bright side is that... ummm... you may wanna pay the electric bill because I don't see a bright side. Your gonna need something to cheer you up, so here you go :dance nana:
    [​IMG] Mizzourah 3-0 You haven't played one relevant team yet. Call me when you do. You don't have to come and confess, we're looking for you. We gon' find you, we gon' find. Run and tell dat, homeboy.
    [​IMG] tuco 3-0 A wise man once told me not to throw stones in a glass house. I simply replied, "Why the f*** not? I don't live here!". Great start to the season but just know the Big12 this year is no cakewalk. Enjoy the ass whoopings you've handed out over the first 3 weeks of the season because your gonna need 8lb 6oz Baby Jesus (pronounced Hey Zeus) to save you in conference play. Church!
    [​IMG] G-Unit 1-3 Since your the commish I won't go in on you. Because I'd never post "Holy ish dude, WTF over? You lose to Baylor? Outta all the schools in the Big 12 Baylor? Bama stepped in elephant ish and wiped it all over your bootleg Persian rug, Oregon snipes you, and then you lose to Baylor?! I'd rather watch the pimples on Montana Fishburne's ass then to watch you repeatedly take these L's"... you know I'd never post anything like that:D.

*Their is one team missing from the list, feel free to give your opinions on my Cornhuskers*

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Awesome. Great reading, I laughed my ass off. BTW G-Unit just lost to Texas Tech too.

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

4. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Best post of the season! Hilarious

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Awesome write-up Jerzey LoL
    And make that (1-4) overall now man....were cursed for the 2011 season man i tell ya.

Thank God you wrote this article prior to my loss to Texas Tech this week.

6. Iron Mickey

LMAO@ the UNC one....

7. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Now this was a good a$$ read. Had me laughing. You can talk about the terps but damn 1-4 for G-Unit that's just a shame

8. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

great write up "Situation"

dont let beating UNC on a down year go to your head(y)

9. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

haha, nice. Tell me about not getting to play anyone. I have had my first team sitting on the bench for the second half in each of the two FCS games. I want to put up Heisman type #s with Gabbert, but have to sit him. It is annoying haha.

10. Dean

Dean Walk On

haha damn Jerzey, throwing haymakers

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

G-Unit took my muzzle off lol

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Thought this was a one hit wonder? Not so fast my friend, part 2 will be up following the Week 8 advance... Oh you fancy,huh?

13. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

that's good i'm ready to get my laugh on

14. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Can't wait. I just got the reference to the Bed Intruder, haha.

15. Iron Mickey

awesome, i am looking forward to this one...

BTW....I am (2-5)

16. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Noted

17. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

yeah you straight suck