#7 Tennessee 41 Arkansas 26

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ctvolfan, Jun 15, 2011.

1. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Jul 17, 2010
    With another road game on tap for the Tennessee Vols this week, head coach ctvolfan was a little worried about his teams play after coming off two straight weeks of huge SEC east victories. Coach ct had a good reason to worry and that being the Arkansas offense.

That Arkansas offense that put up 202 yards of offense on the stout Tennessee defense. Coach ct was displeased with the defensive effort of his ball club but still pleased to get the victory. "Men, we are one step closer to our goal this season. We all know what awaits us in Atlanta in December but we still have take it one game at a time" coach ctvolfan after the game.

The key stat to the game was the turnover battle Tennessee had trouble of their own by having 3 turnovers 2 by fumble and one int. Both fumbles by starting RB David Fountain, who was injured in the second quarter and would not return for the game. On the other hand Arkansas had 6 turnovers all 6 by way of fumble.

I had never seen a team fumble so much in my life. Arkansas fumbled back to back kickoffs. The first one resulting in me returning the fumble back for six.

Finally, another tough SEC road game in the books. Another W closer to the ultimate goal that being a Championship!!!!