8/20/13-9/1/13 Sim

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Jul 1, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

2. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Yep, downloading the file now and will get my export in within the next half hour. Had a pretty busy weekend and just now had a chance to sit down and get the download started.

• Like Like x 1
  3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I'm on the file now

• Like Like x 1
  4. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  5. PAgamer07

Gonna play my TMFL game against Peench since so many are running behind. Ill start in an hour.

• Like Like x 1
  6. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

7. briosu99

briosu99 6* Team Killer

Thought I had already exported, should be there now.

8. KnightNoles

Exported

9. sonn

sonn Walk On

PAgamer07

I still need Lex Rutledge to be put on the Jays.

10. PAgamer07

He is. Check your system

11. sonn

sonn Walk On

WTF he keeps getting released. :confused:

12. PAgamer07

I screwed up... Simming 1 more day now. Sorry to those of you who already got the file.

13. PAgamer07

Sunday, September 1st, 2013
    1B Miguel Cabrera of the Texas Rangers honored: Wins the ML AL Batter of the Month Award.
    RF Giancarlo Stanton of the Miami Marlins honored: Wins the ML NL Batter of the Month Award.
    SP Michael Pineda of the New York Yankees honored: Wins the ML AL Pitcher of the Month Award.
    SP Tim Lincecum of the San Francisco Giants honored: Wins the ML NL Pitcher of the Month Award.
    1B Joe Mahoney of the Baltimore Orioles honored: Wins the ML AL Rookie of the Month Award.
    LF Leandro Castro of the Philadelphia Phillies honored: Wins the ML NL Rookie of the Month Award.
    Friday, August 30th, 2013
    Boston Red Sox: Josh Beckett pitches a 4-hit shutout against the New York Yankees with 8 strikeouts and 1 BB allowed!
    Texas Rangers: Joe Nathan notches his 300th career save!
    Thursday, August 29th, 2013
    Tampa Bay Rays: Francisco Rodriguez notches his 300th career save!
    Tuesday, August 27th, 2013
    Detroit Tigers: Adron Chambers goes 5-6 against the Colorado Rockies, with 2 HR, 5 RBI and 2 R.
    Monday, August 26th, 2013
    RF Adam Bailey of the Houston Astros honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    RF Nelson Cruz of the Milwaukee Brewers honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Saturday, August 24th, 2013
    Seattle Mariners: Jason Vargas pitches a 3-hit shutout against the Cleveland Indians with 3 strikeouts and 1 BB allowed!

14. PAgamer07

Saturday, August 31st, 2013
    Minnesota Twins: 2B Freddy Sanchez was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hamstring soreness. He's expected to miss about 6 days.
    Oakland Athletics: SP A.J. Cole was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Los Angeles Angels: MR Michael Kohn was injured . The Diagnosis: PCL Strain. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Friday, August 30th, 2013
    Baltimore Orioles: RF Nick Markakis was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: thumb contusion. He's expected to miss about 6 days.
    Toronto Blue Jays: LF Gerardo Parra was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: shoulder tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 6-7 weeks.
    Oakland Athletics: LF Carlos Mendoza was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sprained knee. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Oakland Athletics: 2B Jemile Weeks was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: torn thumb ligament. He's expected to miss about 6-7 weeks.
    Los Angeles Angels: SP Jerome Williams was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: back spasms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Texas Rangers: LF David Murphy was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: hamstring strain. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Thursday, August 29th, 2013
    Houston Astros: SP Armando Flores was injured . The Diagnosis: flu-like symptoms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Cleveland Indians: LF Matt Diaz was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: herniated disc (back). He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Cleveland Indians: MR Tony Sipp was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: elbow inflammation. He's expected to miss about 2 months.
    Los Angeles Angels: RF Nick Swisher was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: torn meniscus (knee). He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Los Angeles Angels: MR Michael Kohn was injured . The Diagnosis: unknown. He's expected to miss about 3 days.
    Wednesday, August 28th, 2013
    Houston Astros: RF Adam Bailey was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: fractured foot. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Boston Red Sox: SP Clay Buchholz was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: shoulder inflammation. He's expected to miss about 4 months.
    Milwaukee Brewers: C Jonathan Lucroy was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: torn hamstring. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Cleveland Indians: MR Vinnie Pestano was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild oblique strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Tuesday, August 27th, 2013
    Pittsburgh Pirates: 3B Conor Gillaspie was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: bruised finger. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: 2B Danny Worth was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: knee soreness. He's expected to miss about 1 day.
    Colorado Rockies: CF Dexter Fowler was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: sore groin. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    San Diego Padres: 3B Chase Headley was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hamstring strain. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Monday, August 26th, 2013
    Philadelphia Phillies: 3B Placido Polanco was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: partially torn labrum. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Miami Marlins: 1B Jason Kubel was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: torn meniscus (knee). He's expected to miss about 3 months.
    Detroit Tigers: C Victor Martinez was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hamstring soreness. He's expected to miss about 5 days.
    Sunday, August 25th, 2013
    Minnesota Twins: C Ryan Doumit was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained hamstring. He's expected to miss about 5 weeks.
    Philadelphia Phillies: LF Domonic Brown was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: strained back. He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: CF Andrew McCutchen was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: hamstring strain. He's expected to miss about 2-3 months.
    Saturday, August 24th, 2013
    San Diego Padres: Kyle Blanks has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 6 days.
    Los Angeles Angels: 3B Aramis Ramirez was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: back tightness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Chicago White Sox: LF Vladimir Guerrero was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: SP Gerrit Cole was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: shoulder tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Friday, August 23rd, 2013
    Houston Astros: CF J.B. Shuck was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: strained back. He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    Thursday, August 22nd, 2013
    Washington Nationals: 3B Mark Teahen was injured . The Diagnosis: flu-like symptoms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Chicago Cubs: MR Kerry Wood was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sore elbow. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: RF Jose Tabata was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: separated shoulder. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: LF Melky Cabrera was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: sore shoulder. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Texas Rangers: CF Josh Hamilton was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: torn thumb ligament. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Wednesday, August 21st, 2013
    Baltimore Orioles: CF Adam Jones was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: foot contusion. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Kansas City Royals: SS Alcides Escobar was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: ruptured medial collateral ligament. He's expected to miss about 6-7 months.
    San Diego Padres: RF Will Venable was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. He's expected to miss about 2 months.

15. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

If only we could get our players to stop running the bases they should all be fine...

16. PAgamer07

Looks like Im out of playoff hunt. Lost Cutch and my RF (Tabata) for the rest of September at least. What a freaking bad August.

17. KnightNoles

Just when everything starts to go right for the Nats... running out of time

18. PAgamer07

19. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

You sweep me but then those injuries took place... Your pitching could keep you in it...

20. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

Astros will have to dust off the record books, we just had our first winning month in a long time.

21. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

I can only get the in game date to 8/31. I tried re downloading league file and updating again but still got 8/31.

22. Aagistar

Aagistar Walk On

Same

23. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

I will have to try to re-download and resend when I get home from work. The file I sent in was grabbed, edited, and sent in before I saw that there was a new one. Please don't use my current one as it will not work.

PAgamer07

24. PAgamer07

Im off today. Ill reupload

25. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

If possible grab my export :p just moved some minor league guys around, but I thought we were good after I redownloaded the file. If not its not a big deal I can do it again tonight.