9/1-9/15 Sim

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Jul 2, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Remember... There is a sim tonight. The only exports I have are:

sonn
    Aagistar
    Darkwing

2. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

3. PAgamer07

Missing a crapload of exports:

4. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Shit. Forgot it was a 24 hour advance.

5. PAgamer07

Not even gonna tag guys, way too many to tag. Ill wait 30 more mins.

6. Norezn

Norezn Walk On

Long day at office...Just walking in the door now. I'll have mine in within the next 5 min.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Can you give me til 9 by chance? I did all the work last night haha.

• Like Like x 1
  8. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Just sent my 2nd one... Sorry I completely overlooked exporting... Been playing with it all day long too.

9. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I exported

10. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

PAgamer07

Done. Thanks for letting me finish it up.

11. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

PAgamer07

Did you get mine and dylema's exports? We both exported earlier in the day, but I've downloaded the league file a few times trying to get the date to 9/1, so the setting might not be correct.

12. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

PAgamer07
    Did I miss something. I exported after the sim last night so I could be good to go tonight. I work 12s and usually don't get home till right at 8 if not later.

13. PAgamer07

Sim complete. Next sim is Tomorrow. Exports due by 8PM

Sorry didnt check. Just reimported without seeing who it was.

As long as your file said 9/1 you were good to go. It was discussed in last night's exports

14. PAgamer07

Monday, September 16th, 2013
    LF Jose Bautista of the Texas Rangers honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    C Joe Mauer of the Los Angeles Dodgers honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Sunday, September 15th, 2013
    Cleveland Indians: Ubaldo Jimenez strikes out 15 against the Philadelphia Phillies.
    Friday, September 13th, 2013
    Detroit Tigers: Justin Verlander pitches a 6-hit shutout against the Washington Nationals with 9 strikeouts and 0 BB allowed!
    Miami Marlins: Josh Johnson pitches a 3-hit shutout against the Minnesota Twins with 6 strikeouts and 0 BB allowed!
    San Francisco Giants: Mike Murray got suspended 5 games after ejection following a brawl.
    Cincinnati Reds: Johnny Cueto got suspended 5 games after ejection following a brawl.
    Monday, September 9th, 2013
    1B Eric Hosmer of the Kansas City Royals honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    3B Conor Gillaspie of the Pittsburgh Pirates honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Friday, September 6th, 2013
    Seattle Mariners: Blake DeWitt got suspended 9 games after ejection following a brawl.
    Miami Marlins: Mark Worrell got suspended 9 games after ejection following a brawl.
    Milwaukee Brewers: Ryan Gennett got suspended 4 games after ejection following arguing a strike call.
    Wednesday, September 4th, 2013
    Colorado Rockies: Carlos Gonzalez hits three home runs against the Los Angeles Angels, going 3-4 with 7 RBI and 3 runs scored!
    Arizona Diamondbacks: Jeff Karstens pitches a 4-hit shutout against the San Diego Padres with 10 strikeouts and 1 BB allowed!
    Monday, September 2nd, 2013
    CF Grady Sizemore of the Chicago White Sox honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    LF Leandro Castro of the Philadelphia Phillies honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.

15. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

No idear. Just downloaded the file after the sim before I went to bed and made a few changes real quick.

16. PAgamer07

Sunday, September 15th, 2013
    Detroit Tigers: 1B Daric Barton was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: fractured rib. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Colorado Rockies: SP Jonathan Sanchez was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild oblique strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Saturday, September 14th, 2013
    Los Angeles Angels: 1B Albert Pujols was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: calf soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Los Angeles Angels: 1B Mark Trumbo was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: torn hamstring. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Minnesota Twins: SP Sergio Mitre was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: sprained elbow. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Friday, September 13th, 2013
    Atlanta Braves: Jair Jurrjens has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 7 weeks.
    Texas Rangers: LF Jose Bautista was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hip flexor strain. He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    Texas Rangers: 1B Mitch Moreland was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: mild calf strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    New York Mets: MR Bobby Parnell was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild oblique strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Houston Astros: RF Jerry Sands was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: mild hamstring strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    San Francisco Giants: MR Sergio Romo was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: shoulder inflammation. He's expected to miss about 4 months.
    Thursday, September 12th, 2013
    San Francisco Giants: C Hector Sanchez was injured . The Diagnosis: cold. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Atlanta Braves: C Christian Bethancourt was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: mild abdominal strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Wednesday, September 11th, 2013
    Detroit Tigers: John Buck has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 6 days.
    Los Angeles Angels: LF Vernon Wells was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: fractured knee. He's expected to miss about 5 months.
    Seattle Mariners: LF Michael Saunders was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: bruised hand. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Washington Nationals: 1B Adam LaRoche was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: bruised back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Philadelphia Phillies: SP Cole Hamels was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: forearm soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Baltimore Orioles: SP Wei-Yin Chen was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back spasms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    San Diego Padres: SP Edinson Volquez was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sore elbow. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Tuesday, September 10th, 2013
    Texas Rangers: David Murphy has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 1-2 weeks.
    Houston Astros: MR Josh Spence was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild hamstring strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Detroit Tigers: MR Joaquin Benoit was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: forearm soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Minnesota Twins: SS Jed Lowrie was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained quadriceps. He's expected to miss about 5 weeks.
    Cleveland Indians: C David Ortiz was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: back soreness. He's expected to miss about 6 days.
    Atlanta Braves: SP Julio Teheran was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild hamstring strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Baltimore Orioles: LF Reggie Willits was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: bruised finger. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Monday, September 9th, 2013
    Detroit Tigers: CF Adron Chambers was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: knee contusion. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Texas Rangers: SP Matt Harrison was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained shoulder. He's expected to miss about 7 weeks.
    Sunday, September 8th, 2013
    New York Yankees: SS Eduardo Nunez was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: broken hand. He's expected to miss about 3-4 months.
    New York Yankees: MR Boone Logan was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained hamstring. He's expected to miss about 3 months.
    Tampa Bay Rays: SS Starlin Castro was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: high ankle sprain. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Kansas City Royals: C Salvador Perez was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: calf soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    St. Louis Cardinals: RF Allen Craig was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sore elbow. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Saturday, September 7th, 2013
    Seattle Mariners: C Jesus Montero was injured . The Diagnosis: flu. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    New York Yankees: SP Manny Banuelos was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: hamstring strain. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Atlanta Braves: C Christian Bethancourt was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: back spasms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Colorado Rockies: CF Dexter Fowler was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: bruised elbow. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Milwaukee Brewers: SP Colby Lewis was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back spasms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    San Diego Padres: SP Edinson Volquez was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: mild oblique strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: 2B Danny Worth was injured while stealing a base. The Diagnosis: hip strain. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Friday, September 6th, 2013
    Baltimore Orioles: LF Marc Krauss was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: fractured wrist. He's expected to miss about 5-6 weeks.
    Chicago White Sox: 2B Toby Gardenhire was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: fractured thumb. He's expected to miss about 5-6 weeks.
    Philadelphia Phillies: SS Andres Blanco was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: knee soreness. He's expected to miss about 5 days.
    Los Angeles Angels: LF Peter Bourjos was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sprained elbow. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Milwaukee Brewers: RF Corey Hart was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sprained wrist. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: SP Jameson Taillon was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: torn rotator cuff. He's expected to miss about 4 months.
    San Francisco Giants: 3B Pablo Sandoval was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: knee tendinitis. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Thursday, September 5th, 2013
    Baltimore Orioles: 2B Jayson Nix was injured . The Diagnosis: stomach virus. He's expected to miss about 4 days.
    New York Yankees: SS Addison Maruszak was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: post-concussion syndrome. He's expected to miss about 3 months.
    Kansas City Royals: LF Alex Gordon was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: back tightness. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Philadelphia Phillies: CF Jiwan James was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: bruised finger. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Wednesday, September 4th, 2013
    New York Yankees: 3B Alex Rodriguez was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: fractured finger. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Philadelphia Phillies: SS Andres Blanco was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: mild oblique strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Atlanta Braves: 2B Jack Wilson was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: elbow contusion. He's expected to miss about 6 days.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: C Geovany Soto was injured in a collision at home plate. The Diagnosis: mild shoulder strain. He's expected to miss about 3 days.
    Tuesday, September 3rd, 2013
    Miami Marlins: SS Jose Reyes was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: mild abdominal strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Baltimore Orioles: SP Jake Arrieta was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: hamstring soreness. He's expected to miss about 6 days.
    Minnesota Twins: MR Scott Elbert was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: torn rotator cuff. He's expected to miss about 9 months.
    Texas Rangers: CL Joe Nathan was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: torn elbow ligament. He's expected to miss about 10 months.
    Monday, September 2nd, 2013
    Oakland Athletics: SP Brandon McCarthy was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: ruptured ulnar collateral ligament. He's expected to miss about 12 months.
    Houston Astros: CF Charlie Blackmon was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sprained knee. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    New York Mets: SP Johan Santana was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: surgery to remove bone chips (elbow). He's expected to miss about 8 months.
    Chicago Cubs: RF David DeJesus was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: mild hip strain. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Colorado Rockies: CF Dexter Fowler was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: wrist soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.

• Like Like x 1
  17. OzoneAz

OzoneAz Walk On

PA I thought I submitted too. Was mine missing too?

18. PAgamer07

19. PAgamer07

Im not sure, there were a ton of guys. I guess they missed the announcement. If your in game date said September 1, and you exported, you were good.

20. Dan Heckelbeck

Dan Heckelbeck Walk On

How is this possible? You simmed last night, I DL new files.. made changes, and exported back to you? I mean, I sent back to you within 45 minutes of last nights sim being done. - ????

21. PAgamer07

22. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

That explains it. Past my bedtime lol

23. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

BigSmooth33 :(

Lame is a good G-rated word for my 3-7 team and your damn Brewers flying right past me

• Like Like x 1
  24. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

3-1 against your boys and the sweep of KnightNoles surely helped...

This next run is huge though... Losing Corey Hart for the first week isn't going to be nice.

25. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG]