9000 Posts

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I noticed that we crossed the 9000 post threshold yesterday, so I thought I'd say something about it.

While I'm sure this thread will draw attention from outside folks who will want to make sure we know that posts do not equal activity, or much of anything at all, I still like to think that the fact that we are posting more than almost any other league means that we are discussing things openly, constantly working on new material, and genuinely enjoying our time here. So, even though others will surely stop by and disagree, I am going to choose to feel a little pride about it anyway.

Good job guys. This is a great place to hang out because of you guys.

Look for the off-season schedule discussion to happen shortly.

AG

2. thatguy188

thatguy188 You know ... THAT guy.

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

There's a league with 10,000+, but they are eight months older than us, and there's one with over 12k, but they're well over a year older than us.

So I think we're pretty much lighting it up.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Nah, in Chaos we use it as a 'measuring stick' as well. I didn't pay attention to it myself until Ryno said something to the Deuce about passing Tradition in messages.

Haters can call it what they want but its certainly a way to see how 'active' a league is in my opinion

5. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I agree [​IMG]

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

It's a pretty nice accomplishment. There are a number of pretty active leagues here, but a handful seem to really be setting the pace. I'm just glad we're one of them. These guys really do a good job.

7. thatguy188

thatguy188 You know ... THAT guy.