9ers Hold on to Beat Rams, 33-28

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by Warhawk AKA dreadman, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

After getting the ass whooping of their life against the Saints, the 9ers came into this game not knowing which team would show up. We knew the Rams would want some revenge from the beating they took just 2 weeks ago, and we were at a vulnerable state not being able to score against the Saints. But Smith came out slinging and the defense came out hitting, as we were able to go up big early on in the game. The defense played their asses off until Eddie started fighting back! It seemed like the Rams couldnt even run the ball without fumbling, but they put some scoring drives together when Eddie knew them damn Cards were on their way to beating the Nats in baseball....Eddie was a new Coach out there! Was a much needed game for us to even try to stay in the hunt for something....but was a great game by my compadre Eddie as he showed the fight the Rams had in them.

I called all the right plays for my defense early on as they were on attack mode early and often...hopefully we can see more of the way the defense played 1st half against the Rams coming up against the Dolphins this week.

GreatGame Eddie

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
    • Like Like x 2