Archived A bit off topic

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Aug 8, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

A bit off topic

Listen those of you who are looking for a premier league we have one right now needing players. Gabeast is trying right now to get in. Anyone else want in let me know and CLW know. I will let them know what kind of person you are. We are strickly mac teams so you are going to lose it will happen. It will take some of you time since its all 100 percent mac but people are quitting due to sliders and other things. So if u want in a premier league this is a good place. Im in the Lambeau is in and Ga will probably be in as well. So lets help this dynasty out. Onaradio is in for those of you who played in another league with him.

2. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

hey i think you said something to my brother about having to answer you by 6..if not go ahead and count me in and ill take Ohio if they are open..if not akron would be my second choice and Bowling green third choice

3. NDCOLTS1979

that was for my dynasty this is clw the good the bad and the nasty. Send clw a pm and he will talk to you about everything

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Some of you guys should jump on this if its still open, your all premier status

5. NDCOLTS1979

As of now there are 5 open spots. not sure if he filled any of them. Just giving everyone the heads up that there are open spots in a premier league

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

5 spots? For a premier league? Somethin' ain't right over there, hope y'all get it right

7. NDCOLTS1979

Its an all Mac league most people dont enjoy the little teams and cant handle the little teams. They dont like to lose and well you are going to lose. Its a challange and most people rather stick with the big name teams than enjoy the beauty of the small schools

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

But still... didn't he bring that league over here?... maybe y'all need to switch up something to gain interest or somethin.... we only have 3 PS3 premier leagues as it stands... can't lose one this early in the game.

9. NDCOLTS1979

Yeah but some of them decided they didnt have time to play yet. I love the settings. Get beat up by computer and get user games in

10. leonidasplaya

leonidasplaya roman soldier

nd whats comeing out

you going to be on madden shit hook me up on that fuckin thing haven't played always played ncaa ill be in that if you do'h have a spot

11. NDCOLTS1979

my madden league is full and i dont run it