1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

A Cleveland Browns Franchise

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by wayers50, Jan 21, 2012.

1. wayers50

wayers50 Walk On

So I decided I want to start an offline franchise and I chose the Cleveland Browns.
    8 MIN Quarters
    All Pro

Untitled.png
    Cleveland Browns Stadium
    Capacity: 73,200
    Untitled.png
    **Breaking News- Browns hire Coach Wayers as new GM/Head Coach**
    Press Conference
    Question 1- Welcome to Cleveland, what is going to be your main focus heading into the season?
    Me- Well, I think that is obvious...winning. The people of Cleveland has had some rough times with the Browns, I'm going to change that.
    Question 2- What is going to be your biggest challenge this year?
    Me- I think it is our schedule. We play in an extremely difficult division, so if we can win some of our division games, that can take us a long ways.
    Question 3- What are you going to tell Colt McCoy who has had a rough time here in Cleveland?
    Me- Just relax. Take your time, make your pre-snap reads and believe in yourself.
    Pre Season(I am going to sim the pre season)
    Wk 1- Packers 20 @ Browns 27 Wk 1 Cuts- Armond Smith(RB), Owen Marecic(FB), Aaron Bangley(WR), Alex Smith(TE)
    Wk 2- Lions 13 @ Browns 3 Wk 2 Cuts- Richmond McGee(P), Damon Reed(K), Ray Ventrone(SS), Santario Ford(CB)
    Wk 3- Browns 17 @ Eagles 37 Wk 3 Cuts- Thaddeus Lewis(QB), Allen West(MLB), Scott Paxson(DT), Brian Schaefering(RE), Brian Sanford(LE), Brenton Norris(RT), Christian Yount(C), Artis Hicks(LG)
    Wk 4- Browns 28 @ Bears 42 Wk 4 Cuts- Chris Ogbonnaya(RB), Dalvin Lewis(FB), Owen Spencer(WR), David Simms(FS)
    Pre Season Record 1-3
    Regular Season
    Wk 1 Bengals @ Browns(I will have results up shortly)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Cutting Marecic was a bad idea. He's an A potential FB.